Craig Bryson

The Merse

Out for injured for 6 weeks.

Suppose that'll end any interest from us for this window.

Shame but we don't need him at this stage. Save the next bid for the summer.

To be honest his performance last night prior to the injury is more likely to have cooled our interest than any injury will have!

I'm happy Killie will be weakened by that - we play them next!

All good

Can someone take Eremenko out also?

Not fussed if we sign him or not as never really seen anything to suggest forking out the money mentioned for him.

Michael Johnston will be thinking the same as Hartley if they were banking on selling him in this window :whistling:

:hartley:

Italian Lambretta

3 Gers players tried last night but didn't quite succeed. However, if Ian Murray had been playing Eremenko would have been in hospital. name='i8hibsh' timestamp='1294766407' post='2016338']

I'm happy Killie will be weakened by that - we play them next!

All good

Can someone take Eremenko out also?

So we all trust JJ yet are happy for him not to get his apparent number one transfer target as you aren't sure he is up to it...

I like the look of him and Jefferies knows what he is capable of and seemed to determined to get him so I'm guessing he would add something to the side.

He looks pretty average to me. not even the best midfielder at Killie. I've seen him a few times and he's never stood out - I certainly think the money they are supposedly after we could get better.

2 goals in 20 games this season. Hopefully it's a case of 'thanks but no thanks'.

So we all trust JJ yet are happy for him not to get his apparent number one transfer target as you aren't sure he is up to it...

I like the look of him and Jefferies knows what he is capable of and seemed to determined to get him so I'm guessing he would add something to the side.

The double standards is quite something else isn't it? JJ clearly wants him and thinks he's the player we really need to kick on, but as a fan people think he's not up to it (much like Ian Black before the start of this season whistling.gif ). If Vlad kyboshed the deal the same fans would be screaming blue murder no doubt that Vlad was stopping us sign the amazing Bryson or some other.

Just saying rolleyes.gif

Archived