Possible New Signing

hmfc_liam06

In today's Scotsman, JJ is on record as saying he was going to watch a player on Saturday who he has had his eye on but the game was postponed. Anyone have any idea as to who it may have been?

Apologies etc.....

Walter Bishop

In today's Scotsman, JJ is on record as saying he was going to watch a player on Saturday who he has had his eye on but the game was postponed. Anyone have any idea as to who it may have been?

Apologies etc.....

Ryan Flynn.

tartofmidlothian

He was going to Falkirk Stadium......

To see if they might need Darren Barr back in their team?

Joking. He'll come good.

Ryan Flynn.

Decent player if true. However surplus to requirements imo. He tends to drift wide and we don't really need a player of that ilk. Plenty wingers, ones that can come inside at that.

If it was Falkirk v Partick Thistle it could've been Liam Buchanan. I'm sure people have said we've been interested in him before.

Walter Bishop

Guessing? Or do you know?

We are hopeful of signing him 2nd time round after a failed attempt before he moved to Falkirk.

If it was Falkirk v Partick Thistle it could've been Liam Buchanan. I'm sure people have said we've been interested in him before.

We definitely were. No idea if we still are/would be though.

To see if they might need Darren Barr back in their team?

Joking. He'll come good.

Barr is a straight swap for liam Miller

tartofmidlothian

We are hopeful of signing him 2nd time round after a failed attempt before he moved to Falkirk.

I won't demean your post with any 'source?' asks. Interesting news if true.

stirlingshirejambo

We definitely were. No idea if we still are/would be though.

Maybe he'd been given the heads up of the cup draw and saw it as an ideal opportunity to scout both our possible opponents :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

If that's the lad from Thistle then someone mentioned his name to me ages ago (when we were desperately needing a striker) as someone Hearts should be looking to sign.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts already let Partick's Liam Buchanan go as a youngster - played in the same youth teams as Berra & Sives.

If Jim Jefferies does fancy Ryan Flynn then who would he be a replacement for in the team?

Unless someone is leaving soon i can't see much point signing flynn tbh. Maybe looking at someone else. A back up to kyle perhaps.

Do any partick or falkirk players fit that bill?

Or was maybe just wanting to look at Conrad Ballatoni if he's still on loan at partick.

Unless someone is leaving soon i can't see much point signing flynn tbh. Maybe looking at someone else. A back up to kyle perhaps.

Do any partick or falkirk players fit that bill?

Or was maybe just wanting to look at Conrad Ballatoni if he's still on loan at partick.

This may be far more likely, as we are needing cover in that position.

CavySlaveJambo

I would have thought Conrad Balatoni too. Especially as we need to free wages up before signing.

portobellojambo1

Edit - Feck it, just saw stirlingshire jambo's post which was made yonks ago.

Drylaw Hearts

If Jim Jefferies does fancy Ryan Flynn then who would he be a replacement for in the team?

Squad. Squad. Squad.

I think he'll take Suso's place.

I get the feeling he's offski.

Squad. Squad. Squad.

I get the feeling he's offski.<br />

I'd be surprised. JJ and BB rate Suso very highly and I'm certain he's on low wages. Depends what his form is like after returning from injury I guess.

Squad. Squad. Squad.

I get the feeling he's offski.

Wishful thinking. :down:

Your still angry he made you look stupid. :verysmug:

Archived