Tonights game

Shanks

I would imagine till Kick off. You can always buy and print your ticket off from the website :thumbsup:

I would imagine till Kick off. You can always buy and print your ticket off from the website :thumbsup:

I did that earlier, nice and straight forward.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone know what time the ticket office is selling tickets until tonight? Thanks.

I just bought mine and the guy on the phone reckons that you must pick the ticket up by NO LATER than 7pm. :thumbsup:

Guest juvehearts

I just bought mine and the guy on the phone reckons that you must pick the ticket up by NO LATER than 7pm. :thumbsup:

where you sitting?

Should have done the e ticket thing. Simples!! :thumbsup:

Just did the e-ticket thing, and it worked a treat -- jings, KB is dragging me into the space age

Yeah did it earlier, it's the future, like garlic bread!!! ;)

Guest juvehearts

Me and the boy are gorgie frontthumbsup.gif

good stuff doug,

i aint going to be in attendance,

I am slowly regretting this every passing minute but my wee one is only 3 & its too cold to take her to her 1st match.

ive been trying since the start of the season to take her, the missus aint having it :(

Jambof3tornado

good stuff doug,

I am slowly regretting this every passing minute but my wee one is only 3 & its too cold to take her to her 1st match.

ive been trying since the start of the season to take her, the missus aint having it :(

Buy her a big coat and hot water bottle!

good stuff doug,

no such thing as too cold, just stick another jumper on her :-)

Archived