Hibs Annual Post Xmas slump...

MMHearts

Has this started earlier than normal this season (i.e. August)or is the usual post Xmas slump slump is still to come? Worrying times......

They cant get much worse thats the thing! I would love it if they got relegated but I cant see it happening.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I want them relegated, sure I would miss the derbies but it would probably only be for a season and it might shut them up with all this ridiculous balance sheet nonsense. :rolleyes:

it's really all the hope they have left at the moment, the possibility that their normal practice of doing reasonably well then making a complete ****** of it after the festive period has reversed. the vermins may well be thinking that they're due a storming second half of the season, a charge up the table and a chance at the cup.

simple colin should make sure that isn't even a remote possibility though.

I want them relegated, sure I would miss the derbies but it would probably only be for a season and it might shut them up with all this ridiculous balance sheet nonsense. :rolleyes:

In a nutshell, this!

Come on m8. would you not miss the humpings we give them.

I think 2nd bottom will do. they will give us more tickets for fester road then it will feel like another home game..

I want them utterly humiliated (if that has not already happened :teehee: ) by being religated and for them NOT to bounce back up which is a distinct possibility as Raith or Dunfy would welcome them to reality (I wished this from Santa and so far he has delivered :thumbsup:)

Archived