Crawley Town v Derby County

colinmaroon

That goal just won me ?124.

:verysmug:

crawleygoal.jpg

Well done, fella. Always nice to see one of the good guys come up trumps.

thumbsup.gif

Well done, fella. Always nice to see one of the good guys come up trumps.

thumbsup.gif

:lol:

I've had the midas touch these last few days, that's ?330 since Saturday!

:lol:

I've had the midas touch these last few days, that's ?330 since Saturday!

Not sure how I'm reading that but it looks like you put the same bet on 4 times...?

Not sure how I'm reading that but it looks like you put the same bet on 4 times...?

It was the same market, and I bet on it 4 times at different times.

Bottom one was pre-match, the other 3 were during the match. ?20.98 at 1-0. Odds dropped a minute later at 1-1, with about 5 to go I stuck on another ?10 @ 5.1.

Burst ma coupon :(

Crawley bassas

Going for a West Ham 6/5 - Hearts 4/7 double tomorrow with maybe a wee cheeky 2-0 13/2 correct score for Hearts thrown in too

phreeeee munnny

SectionDJambo

Listened to the match, on 5 live, on the way into work. The commentator said that Crawley were making ?450,000 from television and radio broadcasting for the match. Surely can't be as much as that, can it? The co-commentator, Steve Claridge I think, wasn't convinced that they would get as much as that. There were only 4,000 fans at the game, so you wouldn't imagine that the broadcasting companies would feel they needed to pay so much.

Crawley are going places, the display you saw on TV was how they usually play. And although he didn't score last night Matt Tubbs is a natural and prolific goalscorer.

Archived