Ho Ho Hobo

Jambo_ree

Gordon Ramsay

That has provided a good few laughs on a rather depressing day. I also suggest a quick browse of this as well http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201318-What-Does-Tried-To-Resign-Mean. As our beleaguered rivals go from bad to worse I'm finding myself head over the road more often. I know I shouldn't, but reading the thoughts of all the depressed little hobbits is getting better by the week.

Interesting that he says:

?I feel like a broken record at times, but there is no doubt that we have the personnel on the books at Easter Road right now who could easily do a job in the SPL.?(10 January 2011)

And yet a week earlier, it would seem he had a different record:

?Grant Stott: Derby defeat will herald a much-needed clear-out?(Published Date: 03 January 2011)

Post 14 -

"there are very serious problems behind the scenes at ER"

Now there's a guy who knows his stuff - and that ain't no rumour, it's blatantly obvious!!!

PS And to think Petrie is one of the steering committee on the future of the SPL!

INCREDIBLE!!!

PPS They should give Vlad a shot at it!!! At least it would be hilarious instead of ridiculous!!!

Post 14 -

"there are very serious problems behind the scenes at ER"

Now there's a guy who knows his stuff - and that ain't no rumour, it's blatantly obvious!!!

I was speaking to a Hibby at work last night and he's not one for talking heehaw or spreading gossip, and he confirmed there are some serious ructions behind the scenes at the San Giro. Talk of Calderwood having a meeting at East Mains with the Tash and demanding that the promises made in interview (such as some cash to spend etc) are given or he's off. He gave a number of other examples, but I dont need to read though the whole thread given, to see there are a lot of similarities.

tartofmidlothian

"I read an interview before the match with Dickoh who claimed that he wouldn't be able to point out where Ayr is located on a map. Well, he'll be able to find it soon enough as we have a replay at Somerset Park to look forward to."

:lol:

tartofmidlothian

Interesting that he says:

?I feel like a broken record at times, but there is no doubt that we have the personnel on the books at Easter Road right now who could easily do a job in the SPL.?(10 January 2011)

And yet a week earlier, it would seem he had a different record:

?Grant Stott: Derby defeat will herald a much-needed clear-out?(Published Date: 03 January 2011)

To be fair, he also says later in the piece, "No question, personnel have to change. And as difficult as it might be to get decent players in at this transfer window, I fear if no one is brought in then things will only get worse."

We can but hope.

As Stott says - 'he still has his panto..' aye - and thats sh*t too.

He's a knob and i'm sick of seeing his ugly puss on buses..

Archived