Ryan Babel Naughty Boy

milky_26

Didn't see posted but Babel could be in trouble for tweeting a picture of howard webb in a man u shirt after the fa cup defeat

howardwebbunited1.jpg

Link

Ryan Babel telling it like it is.

He has now gone way up in my estimation which I'm sure he'll be delighted about. :thumbsup:

i've never seen Man utd lose a game when Webb has being the ref ! Can someone find any stats on this ?

I've really not followed the whole story but what is all the moaning about bias all about? Has he previously sent off alot of Liverpool players or something? Yesterday from what I saw he made 2 big calls and got them both right. Although the penalty might have looked a bit soft, with so many diving players these days the refs have an almost impossible job, the decision was understandable.

Football players and twitter, when will they ever win!

Babbell has history of bumping his gums on twitter.

I've really not followed the whole story but what is all the moaning about bias all about? Has he previously sent off alot of Liverpool players or something? Yesterday from what I saw he made 2 big calls and got them both right. Although the penalty might have looked a bit soft, with so many diving players these days the refs have an almost impossible job, the decision was understandable.

Howard Webb's last 10 visits to Old Trafford

haven't seen the pen decision, can agree with the red being given. and i think IIRC from what highlights i saw that man u had a couple of other decent shouts for a pen (giggs being the most obvious)

haven't seen the pen decision, can agree with the red being given. and i think IIRC from what highlights i saw that man u had a couple of other decent shouts for a pen (giggs being the most obvious)

The Giggs one was no where near a penalty.

Fortunately Mr Giggs is a top professional unlike the big cheating poof.

As for Babel....shite player.

The Giggs one was no where near a penalty.

Fortunately Mr Giggs is a top professional unlike the big cheating poof.

As for Babel....shite player.

i only saw it once and it looked like a pen to me, but could be wrong

kingantti1874

Sending off was correct, penalty soft - doesn't change the fact that Liverpool are pish and wouldnt have won anyway

Archived