Tannadice -- Crowd Size

Newmaniac

Me and a few of the mates are going through to Tannadice at the weekend.. any 1 any idea how much of Us Will be there ?

bigsuperslim1874

Gonna go to the game to support the guys - 1st away game of the season but they really need to know we believe they can achieve great things in the race for the title. I dont expect a big support from them but if we pack-out our support that will really lift the team.

Anyone know how much the charge to get in - no info on website?

Gonna go to the game to support the guys - 1st away game of the season but they really need to know we believe they can achieve great things in the race for the title. I dont expect a big support from them but if we pack-out our support that will really lift the team.

Anyone know how much the charge to get in - no info on website?

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?pg=221#

heartsfc_fan

What about the away end?

...come to think of it, that was quite a low figure by me :ermm:

me and 3 or 4 are heading up... i expect a big support, would be surprised if there was less than two thousand of us. we need to get behind the boys every game is a chance to keep in touch at the top :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

In 2005 we took up about 5000 and nearly filled two stands.. So I would like to expect the same :)

The support we took to the last away game at New St Mirren Park wasn't bad, at around 1,300, but I think that was swelled by the date on which it was played (imagine a lot of people were still on holiday 29 December, and with the game on Boxing Day being cancelled needed some football to get rid of the cobwebs).

Other away attendances this season haven't been good, and I'd think we'll do very well to get 1,300 up at Tannadice, although the way the team is performing they deserve a much better travelling support than that.

In 2005 we took up about 5000 and nearly filled two stands.. So I would like to expect the same :)

Remember leaving tannadice that day and for the 1st time seriously believing we could win the league! Let's hope it's the same this time round!

well i think there will be atleast 2000 but the way there playing and hearts generally have a good away support i think there will be a big away support i dont know about prices probably between 20 - 25 something like that id think

we will fill their diddy fair play stand, and hopefully they will open the shed end to us too, they have a crap support so we will outsing em anyway, I am taking my two boys the youngest hasna seen us get beat MON THE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hearts support for the last couple of seasons hasn't been great.. i reckon because of the bad economy.. a 50 quid per person day isn't high on the priority list..

I remember in 05/06 though going to every away game and we were taking thousands and packing out most grounds.. it was a great time to be a hearts fan.. this season for me seems to be just as good but much more low key.. maybe just because i now live abroad and am not able to get caught up in it the same way..

either way i hope there is a great crowd at up there.. a win against them would really set us up for a positive January..

The Treasurer

The support we took to the last away game at New St Mirren Park wasn't bad, at around 1,300, but I think that was swelled by the date on which it was played (imagine a lot of people were still on holiday 29 December, and with the game on Boxing Day being cancelled needed some football to get rid of the cobwebs).

Other away attendances this season haven't been good, and I'd think we'll do very well to get 1,300 up at Tannadice, although the way the team is performing they deserve a much better travelling support than that.

I agree with you PJ1

Our away support has been pretty poor for a while now.

The team deserve better, but for whatever reasons a lot of people seem to have just given up on going to away games.

Auldreekie1874

According to the link, Dundee Utd v Hearts is a category A game but home fans are only being charged for a category B match. Hopefully Utd can confirm that Hearts supporters will only be expected to pay the same unlike a few years ago when they tried charging us more than the home support in similar circumstances as above.

Archived