Leicester v Man City

cosanostra

One Manc club has already edged through and now it's time for their neighbours to face the club that boasts Robbie Neilson among their playing staff.

The legendary long throwing right back in sadly on the bench.

However, he will be perfectly poised to come on late in the game and provide a boost for his team.

Any way, I'm thinking 3-1 Man City.

Jo is playing.

:vrface:

Should still have enough to win though, fairly strong outwith that imposter.

He was ok for Everton although he's never really impressed.

Mancini is cool as ****. Just oozes class.

Robbie Savage is a bit of a knobber though.

All of this "important FA cup" stuff is pish. Does anyone who is not English actually care about it all that much?

I doubt it.

Sure i heard some commentator refer to the FA cup as the "Worlds premier club cup competition" in the last round :yucky:

All of this "important FA cup" stuff is pish. Does anyone who is not English actually care about it all that much?

I doubt it.

Savage. He's Welsh :whistling:

I like Robbie as a pundit. He's honest, insightful and I look forward to listening to him on the radio for the next 30 years!

Savage. He's Welsh :whistling:

I like Robbie as a pundit. He's honest, insightful and I look forward to listening to him on the radio for the next 30 years!

I know he's Welsh mate.

I guess some Welsh people care about the FA cup as well.

I doubt it.

Dunno man. English football is shown a lot abroad, but how much the FA Cup makes an impact, not sure.

Gotta say, I love the FA Cup.

And Savage swings on my radar from being good guy/bit of a ######, with considerable ease.

Bamba played - this should be fun.

Oh for ****s sake.

Bamba. 1-0 Leicester

Man City have not even started yet.

They have an awful lot to do now.

Come on Man City!!!!!!!!

kingantti1874

Pity his teams play the most boring football ever. ?315m to go away from home and sit in like airdrie - will be sacked by end of summer

Man City look absolutely awful.

Terrible passing, no urgency and looking really nervous.

They could be going out here.

Pity his teams play the most boring football ever. ?315m to go away from home and sit in like airdrie - will be sacked by end of summer

laugh.gif

Keep reading the Daily Record.

It's a pity that Sousa wasn't still there, another manager that oozes class.:thumbsup:

kingantti1874

laugh.gif

Keep reading the Daily Record.

What ever mate - wait an see, city were outclassed by man u, have been outclassed by arsenal twice, I'm not bothered and hope hope city do well as extra competition increases my interest in the epl - but generally city are pap ti watch

before it's brought up I don't give a monkeys about his record in Italy, I have eyes - city, for the players they have at their disposal are under performing.

Viera had to score that.

For all of the money that MC have spent, they don't have the best of midfields.

Tommy Wiseau

Dunno man. English football is shown a lot abroad, but how much the FA Cup makes an impact, not sure.

Gotta say, I love the FA Cup.

And Savage swings on my radar from being good guy/bit of a ######, with considerable ease.

Bamba played - this should be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljt5GgP_rns

http://www.twitvid.com/7PEPV

I don't know what you mean. :lol:

Just think, if he hadnt of agreed to go to Leicester big Sol could have been delighted with a tremendous draw at home to Ayr, now look at him - must be gutted he moved!

What ever mate - wait an see, city were outclassed by man u, have been outclassed by arsenal twice, I'm not bothered and hope hope city do well as extra competition increases my interest in the epl - but generally city are pap ti watch

before it's brought up I don't give a monkeys about his record in Italy, I have eyes - city, for the players they have at their disposal are under performing.

Sitting second in the league aint bad for a team that is "under performing"

Against the Arsenal, they played not to be beaten and came away with a fantastic point. Job done.

Only Arsenal and United have a better goal difference than them in the league. Not really a statistic that shows they are boring to watch,

Mancini knows when to open games, as well as close them. They also have that great habit of winning games when they are not at their best.

Mancini is doing a hell of a job and one by one is weeding out the shite (for the most) that Hughes/Board signed previously.

City are well on their way to hitting their target.

Jo has been a nightmare so far.

Milner has yet to touch the ball.

They should take off Jo and bring on the wee Spanish winger dude.

hahaha!!!

Up pops Milner with the goal.

Props to Bamba too.

1-1 The coupon is back in business chaps.

Good goal!

Get him off now, before he has to defend!!!

I rest my case!!!

Sitting second in the league aint bad for a team that is "under performing"

Against the Arsenal, they played not to be beaten and came away with a fantastic point. Job done.

Only Arsenal and United have a better goal difference than them in the league. Not really a statistic that shows they are boring to watch,

Mancini knows when to open games, as well as close them. They also have that great habit of winning games when they are not at their best.

Mancini is doing a hell of a job and one by one is weeding out the shite (for the most) that Hughes/Board signed previously.

City are well on their way to hitting their target.

This. It's also very refreshing to see the majority of City fans backing Mancini to the hilt. He'll lead City to the premiership at some point. Without a doubt.

Cardiac Rucksack

City have been excellent this season and mancini is a top drawer manager. If he gets rid of more of the pish like jo and swp between now and the summer city will start favourites for next season.

Blue moon...

Commentator just said something like "maybe he thinks he's better than he is" in respect of Mr Bamba.

GOT YOUR NUMBER!!!!

images-3.jpg

kingantti1874

?315 m and he deliberately played for a draw - great.. To be honest the premiership is the poorest it's been for a while and city are dull as dishwater - anyway it's all about opinions - IMO he'll get binned definitely

Archived