Jonny Stewart

Jambomuzz

Templeton'sUnderpants

watching it now, also a chance to see Griffiths since we will be linked with him in every window from now until the boy is 74.

Footballfirst

Shame Stewart is playing out of position .

I can only remember Stewart playing either central midfield or at centre back.

Charlie-Brown

I can only remember Stewart playing either central midfield or at centre back.

he used to be more attacking than defensive, seen him play attacking midfield against hibs in a game when robinson, d.thomson and woods were just breaking into the youth team.

sandylejambo

If that's all he's got, Hearts can let him stay in Dundee, out of position or not, that was a woeful performance.

If that's all he's got, Hearts can let him stay in Dundee, out of position or not, that was a woeful performance.

Give him a break. The whole team struggled and he's only learning the game ffs.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

watching it now, also a chance to see Griffiths since we will be linked with him in every window from now until the boy is 74.

As long as there's the internet there will always be daft wee schoolboys getting wet dreams about making up a rumour.

Hmmm bit disappointed! Hes not such a young guy anymore im sure hes 20. Might be decent enough for SPL but on that showing nah too lightweight.

Charlie-Brown

thought johnny looked rusty and off the pace today definitely needs some regular games to get back pn track after 18 months without competitive football. I hope those that voted to scrap spl reserve football can look themselves in the mirror?

:rofl:

I never watched the game as I was watching the Man Utd vs Liverpool game, but I am aware that he played wide right. Given this, all I have to say about your post is....

:rofl:

Jambof3tornado

thought johnny looked rusty and off the pace today definitely needs some regular games to get back pn track after 18 months without competitive football. I hope those that voted to scrap spl reserve football can look themselves in the mirror?

Stopping the reserve league was one of the worst decisions and one that has harmed the game tremendously in scotland!

Archived