Michelle McManus

i8hibsh

Just watching her on 'The Hour' right now. Seriously has anyone done worse?

macmanus-729280.jpg

Michell+McManus+-+weight+loss.jpg

michelle-mcmanus.jpg

The Peter Kay piss take was genius

11733_taking_over_the_airwaves_geraldine.jpg

200px-Meaning_Of_Love_Michelle_McManus.jpg

I swear too god and this is going to sound ridiculous but my flatmates workmates mate (if that makes any sense)recently invited MM round for coffee after a works night out in Glasgow and "done the damage" so too speak. I've never met the fool but he's been getting absolutely slated on facebook for his efforts.

I swear too god and this is going to sound ridiculous but my flatmates workmates mate (if that makes any sense)recently invited MM round for coffee after a works night out in Glasgow and "done the damage" so too speak. I've never met the fool but he's been getting absolutely slated on facebook for his efforts.

And he was on coffee? Was there narcotics or seriously strong alcohol in his cup?

And he was on coffee? Was there narcotics or seriously strong alcohol in his cup?

Aken mate...what an idiot. Folk have been taggin pics of MM as him on Facebook for a few weeks now. I'll find out more info the night off my flatmate and post any seedy gossip on here. I'm pretty sure trap 2 was mentioned but not 100%.

Aken mate...what an idiot. Folk have been taggin pics of MM as him on Facebook for a few weeks now. I'll find out more info the night off my flatmate and post any seedy gossip on here. I'm pretty sure trap 2 was mentioned but not 100%.

Oh my ******** lord!!!

I'm a huge fan of the old trap 2 in my women but that is just horrific!

Miller Jambo 60

Oh my ******** lord!!!

I'm a huge fan of the old trap 2 in my women but that is just horrific!

Thing is the big fatties love a good nobbing from a fit guythumbsup.gif look at robbos x

southside1874

And he lived to tell the tale :woot: Or more to the point why the hell did he tell anyone :lol:

Must've burnt his aarse something awful on the bedroom light bulb pumping thatyucky.gif

Just watching her on 'The Hour' right now. Seriously has anyone done worse?

macmanus-729280.jpg

Michell+McManus+-+weight+loss.jpg

michelle-mcmanus.jpg

The Peter Kay piss take was genius

11733_taking_over_the_airwaves_geraldine.jpg

200px-Meaning_Of_Love_Michelle_McManus.jpg

i'm not ashamed to say yes, i've done much worse. one was nicknamed "Bob the Builder" and another "Ugly Walrus".

I never kept their knickers though :P

Miller Jambo 60

i'm not ashamed to say yes, i've done much worse. one was nicknamed "Bob the Builder" and another "Ugly Walrus".

I never kept their knickers though :P

Aerse i8 will be fuming, a good pair of soiled nicksdown.gif

Miller Jambo 60

How to make a bad thread worse! :yucky:

Na i8 is the man in tyne , great guy and a warrier to the cause of clean womens pants

I know her from when she worked at Dalmahoy, she does like the boaby (no i've not btw) but i've done something as bad ... anybody drink in the Scotsman bar about 12 years ago???

The Old Tolbooth

You would need to wear protection if you nailed that beast, like strapping a piano across yer arse to stop you falling in!

Seems like a terrible T.V. presenter. She basically got that job for looking like a beached whale.

People shouldn't be rewarded for being so god dam fat.

Not a good role model although she did do the Glasgow 10k. Think she did it in 2 days.

Seems like a terrible T.V. presenter. She basically got that job for looking like a beached whale.

People shouldn't be rewarded for being so god dam fat.

Not a good role model although she did do the Glasgow 10k recently. Think she did it in 2 days.

I heard a boat load of Norwegian sailors tried to harpoon it

One thing's for sure, she ain't gonna spit ;)

blink.gif

unsure.gif

huh.gif

laugh.gif

if i'm being honest , i've woken up with worse a couple of times.

1 was that ugly , my mates nicknamed her "scratchcoat"

Why the **** she has to be on tv at tea time I'll never know.

It's hard to keep my food down if I flick past her show on the box :yucky:

Why the **** she has to be on tv at tea time I'll never know.

It's hard to keep my food down if I flick past her show on the box :yucky:

Part of the weight loss plan I would imagine, though it's a frightening sight when the tv chef is on cooking.

Miller Jambo 60

blink.gif

unsure.gif

huh.gif

Thought for a min you were too young for that kind of talklaugh.gif

laugh.gif

Archived