Dung doing Your Call

gorgie_rebel

gorgie_rebel

Charles in for Traynor this week

Think I'll listen to him sypathising with all the Gers accountants who'll no doubt be phoning or maybe i'll just call up an call him a bawbag??

Charles in for Traynor this week

Think I'll listen to him sypathising with all the Gers accountants who'll no doubt be phoning or maybe i'll just call up an call him a bawbag??

:pleasing:

Do it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thank god... Otherwise I would not have known that Rangers are actually in fine financial state.

I totaly missed that Miller is going for ?700,000 though! Superb!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Rangers fans threatening to close accounts again... Lloyds would be delighted to have all those unplanned overdrafts repaid, go on the Bears, pay your debts! :thumbsup:

i will not be listening to chuck dung performing rangers propaganda duty. i've recently eaten and would rather keep it down.

jamboinglasgow

Rangers fans threatening to close accounts again... Lloyds would be delighted to have all those unplanned overdrafts repaid, go on the Bears, pay your debts! :thumbsup:

it's the arrogance of Rangers fans that always gets me. The idea that they have the right to keep getting lots of money to spend. Ignoring the fact that Lloyd's could easily say right then you are in admin, and Rangers lose 20 points.

The excuse they have for the bank giving them more money is that "if we get more money we can get better players and win the league and get into champions league and get more money..." The problem with this is that it is a big gamble, I am sure the bank (at least in this case) doesn't want to use public money on a gamble.

Comedy gold. Some guy moaning about low cup crowds. Turns out he disnae go to games himself. To be fair the researchers seem to be letting some of the stupidest people in Scotland through. Serves the wee scrotelicker right.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

it's the arrogance of Rangers fans that always gets me. The idea that they have the right to keep getting lots of money to spend. Ignoring the fact that Lloyd's could easily say right then you are in admin, and Rangers lose 20 points.

The excuse they have for the bank giving them more money is that "if we get more money we can get better players and win the league and get into champions league and get more money..." The problem with this is that it is a big gamble, I am sure the bank (at least in this case) doesn't want to use public money on a gamble.

Rangers? Arrogance? Shooorlee nut!

Know what you mean bud... Let's hope they keep up the sabre-rattling and eventually the bank do lose patience and say feck you... Pay up now or sell some bigger assets now to cover your debt.

It is little wonder they have this arrogance though, listen to the way Dung is rejecting out of hand that the tax-bill is anything to worry about.

Drylaw Hearts

i will not be listening to chuck dung performing rangers propaganda duty. i've recently eaten and would rather keep it down.

Prior to the matches.....

I had the misfortune of hearing him stumble through an explanation of why selling Kenny Miller might not be a bad idea.

I could have sworn I overheard SDM in the background whispering the crap into his ear.

He is nothing short of an odious little creep.

Prior to the matches.....

I had the misfortune of hearing him stumble through an explanation of why selling Kenny Miller might not be a bad idea.

I could have sworn I overheard SDM in the background whispering the crap into his ear.

He is nothing short of an odious little creep.

:Agree:

a thoroughly horrendous human being. represents everything that's rotten about scottish football, and that's some achievement for a character who is merely a 'journalist'.

he is the most well known of such entities, although there are quite a few more of his ilk.

a minging minion of mordor.

Drylaw Hearts

:Agree:

a thoroughly horrendous human being. represents everything that's rotten about scottish football, and that's some achievement for a character who is merely a 'journalist'.

he is the most well known of such entities, although there are quite a few more of his ilk.

a minging minion of mordor.

Yep.

He's wormed his way into people's lives and thinks he is now friends with 3/4 of Scottish football.

He really has no idea he's sold whatever soul he had.

And all for a seat somewhere near SDM, Walter Smith and Super Ally.

The little weasel makes me boak.

jamboinglasgow

On a sidenote, does anyone think that it is quite supicious that the day after Walter moans about having no money, Whyte pops up and says that he is still going to buy the club just there is "delays." To me it is a typical DM tactic of distracting the issue.

It has been the same from at least the 1950's onward!

I first became aware of it when I was 9 years old and got a doing at school from three 12 year old blue noses (they get it from their parents) just because we beat them 4-0 in the Cup! It hurt at the time but it was worth it!

The Treasurer

There's up to half a dozen clubs in Scotland that could argue that if the banks threw limitless funds at them then they'd have a pretty good chance of winning the league.

It obviously won't happen so why do the huns think they should be an exception to this rule

Archived