Upcoming games

johndawgylt

Hi guys, first post so be gentle!

Is anyone else hoping that Goodwillie, Eremenko and possibly Sammon are sold/move on before we play them away back to back?

This would severely increase our chances of getting maximum points, and I firmly believe we could mount a league challenge heading into the ugly sisters double header. We have nothing to fear.

Also, I may be being greedy but I'd like to see 1 transfer of real quality to bolster the squad, and get rid of some deadwood.

What is your thoughts?

scott herbertson

Is anyone else hoping that Goodwillie, Eremenko and possibly Sammon are sold/move on before we play them away back to back?

This would severely increase our chances of getting maximum points, and I firmly believe we could mount a league challenge heading into the ugly sisters double header. We have nothing to fear.

Also, I may be being greedy but I'd like to see 1 transfer of real quality to bolster the squad, and get rid of some deadwood.

What is your thoughts?

My thoughts are - you speak good sense, and welcome on board!

What is your thoughts?

I'm sure none of us would mind seeing Eremenko in particular move on before we play Killie. That said, if we have any ambitions to compete with the Old firm we probably shouldn't be worrying about the make up of the Killie/United teams.

We have struggled away to these teams in the past and the players mentioned can cause us a lot if problems, so of course we should bs worried about them. All of us would rather they weren't playing and IMO our chances of winning both games would double I'd they were away.

What is your thoughts?

Still think Craig Bryson will be here this month. Nice wee opening post BTW. :thumbsup:

I would prefer short term injuries/suspensions preventing them playing against us but making them available for the old firm games.

We will (probably) need help if we are to stand any chance of finishing above third this year and both Utd and Killie have the potential to take points off both the uglies!

Im pretty sure Kilmarnocks rich vein in form(and i include Sammons goals in this)is to do with Eremenko joining, but arent his club choking on selling him.

The boy from Chelsea's(Gordon?)left already.

Archived