Like for Like Substitutes - Remember them??

captain

Simple question. Why do we make substitutions that result in half our team getting disrupted?

They train all week in formations I am led to believe so everyone knows their job. Chesney gets injured. Surely the simplest thing to do is to fire Audrey on in his place, or perhaps bring Miko to the left and put Audrey wide right?

No, we decide to move Larry from his central position out wide where he touches the ball twice in the rest of the half. Meanwhile Audrey runs about having a total mare in "the hole", what the hell is happening?

4-4-1-1 doesn't work, I thought we'd worked that out weeks ago. It certainly doesn't work when we start 4-5-1.

Absolute joke yet again, sack the lot of them, top to bottom.

Simple question. Why do we make substitutions that result in half our team getting disrupted?

They train all week in formations I am led to believe so everyone knows their job. Chesney gets injured. Surely the simplest thing to do is to fire Audrey on in his place, or perhaps bring Miko to the left and put Audrey wide right?

No, we decide to move Larry from his central position out wide where he touches the ball twice in the rest of the half. Meanwhile Audrey runs about having a total mare in "the hole", what the hell is happening?

4-4-1-1 doesn't work, I thought we'd worked that out weeks ago. It certainly doesn't work when we start 4-5-1.

The change should have been to a 442. Mole or Jonsson or Screpis on for Chesney. Certainly not Ksnavicius who should never play for Hearts again.

I thought we went like for like subs today(Audrey, Miko and Larry just swapped positions as they would have done through the game imo), stuck with 4-5-1 when we should have went 4-4-2

Archived