Why do women take mobile phones out?

Gambo

Why do women put mobile phones in their handbags when they go out?

They have zero chance of hearing it ring or feel it vibrate due to the leather exterior of the bag and the many many things that are inside it.

If they do miraculously hear it, they have no chance of answering it before the caller hangs up as it takes them an age to find it in amongst all their stuff they put in there.

Women think that mobile phones are a fashion accessory and not something someone might be trying to get in touch with them on.

southside1874

They have zero chance of hearing it ring or feel it vibrate due to the leather exterior of the bag and the many many things that are inside it.

If they do miraculously hear it, they have no chance of answering it before the caller hangs up as it takes them an age to find it in amongst all their stuff they put in there.

Women think that mobile phones are a fashion accessory and not something someone might be trying to get in touch with them on.

Is your gf blanking you :whistling:

I once phoned my bird 11 times in a row (i.e. as soon as the answerphone goes on, you hang up and try again) to tell her about a sudden change of plans. Completely oblivious because the phone was in her bag.

I was ******* furious.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The phone is in her when you're calling. :mellow:

OTT mate, have you seen her phone ??

dom_mobile_4aug08_wenn_350.jpg

Actually women carry mobiles, so you know they have them and are not answering you. Present company being much more interesting than anything you could have to say.

jt

Poor Gambo, youd think he beat us all to the winning of ?150 by the abuse he's getting on this thread..... :whistling:

I've got one of those as well mate. The answer is obvious, it is there for checking Facebook, it isn't a ruddy phone and should not be answered at any time.

Why do women...........?

Any sentence that begins with that phrase cannot be answered, don't try.

You will live longer and be happier. :thumbsup:

cashgenerator

In case they want to make a phone call?

It's funny you posted that; S.N.T.H. looks exactly like him :laugh:

You are a ###### Neave, a complete ######. :lol:

Archived