Official Website.

Dave 1974

Christ on a bike!

Does anybody reckon that the site designers for the new 'improved' Hearts official website will actually address the recurring problem of browser crashing and system freezing as a result of CPU usage of 100000% ???

At first i just thought that my PC was lazy so i updated all drivers and pumped newer updates and codecs into it.

Nope. Still freezes faster than a Hearts striker in the penalty box.

Rebooting the system isn't clever whenever you want to find out the 'official' line on what's up at the Hearts.

Anybody else suffering this condition of annoyance?

Mild-Mannered James

It regularly crashes my Firefox browser, so I have to slum with Internet Explorer if I want to check it out.

It regularly crashes my Firefox browser, so I have to slum with Internet Explorer if I want to check it out.

Alas, it crashes whichever browser i'm using.

I can seem to go that bit further with the Tesco value Internet Explorer but ultimately it kills it. :(

Mark_Mywords

Upgrade your Firefox to the new Beta version and make sure that your Java is up to date also. This worked for me, but may not work for everyone. I do agree that the new site is bit too heavyweight for some systems.

Firefox V3 ...

http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/

Upgrade your Firefox to the new Beta version and make sure that your Java is up to date also. This worked for me, but may not work for everyone. I do agree that the new site is bit too heavyweight for some systems.

Firefox V3 ...

http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/

This has had some success.

hoorah.

It works fine for me, only time i had problems was when the new site first went up.

If you are downloading firefox download it from the actual developers site mozilla, these other sites that offer firefox, bundle it with there own software, which sometimes is not to great.

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/

Commander Harris
works well with Opera on my old Athlon xp2500 PC.

works well with Opera on my really archaic system.

the site should have been tested properly on all common browsers though.

hmfc_liam06

the site in general is gash, im a 2nd year web design student and could have done a better job its truely awful

Any good web designer with a half a brain cell would have made it compatible with the more common browsers in use today, if they took the time to look at the server stats/logs they would be able to tell exactly what browsers visitors to the old site were using.

Archived