section N3

Tommy Brown

Totally bouncing today.

Great moment when Kyle scored, nobody could actually see if we had scored or not. We had to wait until the rest of the rest of the ground erupted, there was a pause that seem to last a lifetime.

The last time I experienced this was wee Crabbo's goal past Goram in the first minute against the huns.

Fantastic atmosphere today.

indianajones

Totally bouncing today.

Great moment when Kyle scored, nobody could actually see if we had scored or not. We had to wait until the rest of the rest of the ground erupted, there was a pause that seem to last a lifetime.

The last time I experienced this was wee Crabbo's goal past Goram in the first minute against the huns.

the longest two seconds of my life... N3 was buzzing. fantastic day!

letsmakesomenoise

Totally bouncing today.

Never sat in Section N before.

Never experienced that "delay" before. Suspect it was less than a second but it seemed like an eternity. Probably due to us all going mad when Glen scored ..... oh wait, no he didn't!!

Archived