Thicko and Dicko, the new gruesome twosome

mac

Not a clue. Saying that Thicot was probably their stand out today - although Temps was poor at the same time.

I actually thought Thicot was one of the Hibs better players today. Certainly kept Temps quiet for much of the afternoon. Dickface was proper pish though. Pure Hibernian.

stirlingshirejambo

I actually thought Thicot was one of the Hibs better players today. Certainly kept Temps quiet for much of the afternoon. Dickface was proper pish though. Pure Hibernian.

I have to agree I thought that Thicot had a good game against Templeton.

It's easy to say Temps had a poor game but he ws tackled well by Thioct

ThomasFlogel

Thicot was good. Cant believe im saying this, i looked really daft all game as well. Constantly saying he's murder when we ran at him and then he'd do well.

Saying that he's still pish, one good game.

Thicot was good. Cant believe im saying this, i looked really daft all game as well. Constantly saying he's murder when we ran at him and then he'd do well.

Saying that he's still pish, one good game.

Said on another thread. By far their best player..........but not difficult to be so

Thicot was their best player. We might have had more joy if Temps had been switched to the right early on because he was getting no joy down the left. Worked out in the end tho!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Thicot was excellent! A tiny plus point on a hard day for our poor neighbours!

Archived