The Next Four Games

suds66

The next four games will determine how far we have come, and if we can mount a serious challange.......................................

Dundee Utd (A), Kilmarnock (A), Rankers (H) & Smeltic (A)

The next four games will determine how far we have come, and if we can mount a serious challange.......................................

Dundee Utd (A), Kilmarnock (A), Rankers (H) & Smeltic (A)

If we manage 9 out of 12 points -

Shake in your shoes the rest of you!!!

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Dundee Utd v Hearts, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Kilmarnock v Hearts, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Hearts v Rangers, 12:45

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Celtic v Hearts, 19:45

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Hearts v St Johnstone, 15:00

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Rangers v Hearts, 19:45

6 League games in two and a half weeks. A tough ask but we certainly have the squad to cope with the demands. Perhaps the only place we don't have cover is decent back up to Kyle. I would imagine at some point he'll require a rest or I would imagine he'll be suspended soon (He got booked today for his celebration, does that take him over the points threshold?) I would like to see a few players on the fringes get a chance in the cup game. Good opportunity to give Arvy, Wallace, Glen and perhaps one of the Thomsons a game.

Fozzyonthefence

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

6 League games in two and a half weeks. A tough ask but we certainly have the squad to cope with the demands. Perhaps the only place we don't have cover is decent back up to Kyle. I would imagine at some point he'll require a rest or I would imagine he'll be suspended soon (He got booked today for his celebration, does that take him over the points threshold?) I would like to see a few players on the fringes get a chance in the cup game. Good opportunity to give Arvy, Wallace, Glen and perhaps one of the Thomsons a game.

FFS - that's an awful run of fixtures - history says we won't take many points from these 6 games but who knows? There is nobody to fear in this league but my worry is we seem to be getting the rub of the green with penalty decisions at the moment (both given to us and not given against us) and with 3 games against the Bigot Brothers coming up that statistic is sure to change soon...

From these six games

14-18 points - the title's on

10-14 points - a fight for second

6 -10 - third is likely outcome

less than 6 - we are seriously wobbling

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Rudolf's Mate

Glen looked hungry when he came on however he should have scored.

Tough schedule coming up however can anyone tell me what the uglies os like as they have played less so maybe have more over a shorter/ish period?

We Can But Worry

Perhaps the only place we don't have cover is decent back up to Kyle. I would imagine at some point he'll require a rest or I would imagine he'll be suspended soon (He got booked today for his celebration, does that take him over the points threshold?)

Kyle has been booked 5 times. The most disciplinary points you can get for a yellow I believe is 3 points. 18 points is where you get your first suspension. I wouldnt imagine celebrating a goal would gain 3 disciplinary points, so I expect 2 more bookings would be required before suspension. But I could be totally wrong!

Archived