What's your excuse?

ThomasFlogel

ThomasFlogel

It had better be good.

I'm at work. Started at 6pm. It's murder :thumbsup: The thought of Kyle planting his napper on the size 5 will get me through it though.

It had better be good.

I'm at work. Started at 6pm. It's murder :thumbsup: The thought of Kyle planting his napper on the size 5 will get me through it though.

Not enough money.

So I'm on the lager at the moment until I go to the pub. :thumbsup:

The Future's Maroon

Been out since about 4pm yesterday, still awake though...just!

Started drinking too early. not as young as I was... Was in Westfield (Murrayfield ) heard it was closing early as men's loo were flooded..Carpet outside was soaked. He didnt want to go anywhere else... terrible heartburn now so couldnt drink anyway...... But FTH :thumbsup:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Went to bed at 3am. Up at about 7am to watch the game on the internet.

Feeling it right now so just lying on the sofa feeling smug :lol:

On call for the hospital, so no beer for me, but who needs it after that result.

Magic day.

Tail end of a two day binge. Had to go home to make sure the cat and the wife were still alive,

Me too. Started in a big way on Thursday afternoon and have just about dragged my ageing body through the other side. Topped it all off with a family meal in the Sample Room after the match. Was still in dreamland after the late winner and then they put Nick Drake on in the pub. And after that a group of Jambos started a fabulous wee sing-song in the middle of the Sample Room. I'm now back home getting mellow with the remains of the Stewart's mini-casks. It really does not get any better.

:thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Stuck in the deep south however managed to watch the game on the net and screamed at the monitor when KK got his napper to that ball.

ThomasFlogel

Stuck in the deep south however managed to watch the game on the net and screamed at the monitor when KK got his napper to that ball.

Rockin all over the world :santa1:

It had better be good.

been in bed for a week with flu. can barely make it to the toilet.

Everybody loves Baz

Broken.

This,

i just can't drink anymore :smiliz21:

Doctor FinnBarr

Was going back to the Murrayfield after the game but they had a big sign saying no kids after the match so we just went back to the mates. Working tomorrow so made the decision to come home, having a drink now as work is walking distance.

FTH

Because I've just got home after spending 5 hours in the pub celebrating. I literally can't speak, my debit card has been declined twice, I've made many friends and one or two enemies, particularly the Hobos I serenaded in the street... I've learned a few new songs, and made up and passed on a few more, I've been chucked out two pubs for singing too loud and I am going to only just be under the limit when I drive my Mum to a family function near Glasgow tomorrow!

What do I win?

:)

ThomasFlogel

Because I've just got home after spending 5 hours in the pub celebrating. I literally can't speak, my debit card has been declined twice, I've made many friends and one or two enemies, particularly the Hobos I serenaded in the street... I've learned a few new songs, and made up and passed on a few more, I've been chucked out two pubs for singing too loud and I am going to only just be under the limit when I drive my Mum to a family function near Glasgow tomorrow!

What do I win?

:)

..... A case of lager.

I have the best excuse of all - there's no pubs where I live. Considering going downstairs and on the home-brew but haven't had a bevvy for 3 weeks so still undecided. If I'm still here in an hour and slavering pesh you'll know I've caved :lol:

Corrie Jambo

i am drunk back in dunfermline and have sung my heart out at the ardmillan and the mill both which have now closed :D

This,

i just can't drink anymore :smiliz21:

I took 12 cans of lager, two bottles of wine and two bottles of champers to my mates flat (excessive I know, but not all intended for me) for some all night/early morning drinking and all I managed was half a glass of Pol Roger and a sip of a can of tennents. I feel like I've been on the sauce since the end of November!

Archived