kyle, opinions?

jambo_nick

great target man and what an important goal today. correct me if im wrong but he has scored a couple of important goals for us abeit some by penalties.

weaversknowe jambo

great target man and what an important goal today. correct me if im wrong but he has scored a couple of important goals for us abeit some by penalties.

He was tremendous today, seems to be getting better every week.

Victor Meldrew

He was tremendous today, seems to be getting better every week.

4 goals in consecutive matches now - three more and he's matched Rudi's achievement in 2005!

The Future's Maroon

I'll be honest and say I wasn't convinced when we signed him....I am so glad to be wrong, key player for us now.

Craig Herbertson

He's worth an extra man just for confidence. That was an easy one to miss but when Kyle rises up you believe it's going in. Same with the penalties. Great buy.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Amazing we got this guy free, big big player for us (no pun intended) he won about 80%-90% of the balls to him and is a great goal threat.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The man is heading for Sandy Clark - like legend status for his heroism, commitment and effort.

All we need is a Robbo and a JC...

Temps and Rudi?

He wins evrything thrown at him. Although he's not captain he's already shown he's a great team leader and the younger lads seem to look up to him. Mon the big man! :thumbsup:

He is tremendous for us.His hold up play is second to nine is this league

So 10th best then? :geek: Don't you dare edit it

Amazing we got this guy free, big big player for us (no pun intended) he won about 80%-90% of the balls to him and is a great goal threat.

dont understand it but JJ proved it in 97/98 and what is 10/11, players for next to nothing they're worth; PRICELESS. not just the result but the team spirit since he has came back is great!!

Do The Dance

I've said it before, and I said it before we signed him.. He is exactly the type of player we need at Hearts. We have lacked the big man up front for a while, but it provides a superb option for us. Fantastic SPL player.

Best on the park leader since Elvis. Absolute hero. If he wasn't a footballer he would have been a commando.

Two Makems/Geordies behind me were dissing him for about 82 minutes of the match.

I think he would make a good captain for us,very vocal today,made me laugh when he started slagging off the linesman at the wheatfield end. :thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

I love the big guy. JJ knew what he'd be getting from KK on and OFF the pitch.

Magnificent.

A real character.

A grafter who cares and gives his all for the team.

We will miss him when he is injured or suspended.

Thanks big Kevin Kyle.

Hope your attitude spreads through the team and dressing room. :av-1001::flag1:

Kevin Kyle the :tank:

Like others, i'm glad that I've had my Kyle and Skacel reservations rammed right back in my face!!!

Kyle, I thought, was a big lump, but despite not being the most gifted ball player, what he has brought to the club on and off field is priceless!

It's probably a huge part of the team spirit we see each week.

If you missed his interview at Riccarton on ESPN, then you really have missed out.

It was great stuff, with behind the scenes clips and obvious team spirit and passion.

Great team player cares a lot about the team,result,how we are playing.was very happy when we signed him and even more happy now.

Heard him shout to temps when he got the ball takin of him near the box at the gorgie end "keep the head up son don't worry about it"temps gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.?

gorgie_rebel

Arguably the best signing we've made in 3 or 4 years. IMO

He obviously has taken the club and the fans to his heart.

Full on heart on sleeve type of player. Never the most gifted with technical ability but gives 100% and is a born leader.

I would say he is probably at the core of the team spirit in the dressing room.

Once again today he was all over the park closing down players one minute then on the end of crosses trying to create scoring chances and he's been doing that since he got match fit.

Novi has to be given credit for the ball in for his goal today but it was still a difficult one to get on target as is seemed to just get behind KK a little.

fast becoming a Hearts hero of mine.

Seymour M Hersh

The man is heading for Sandy Clark - like legend status for his heroism, commitment and effort.

All we need is a Robbo and a JC...

Temps and Rudi?

Agreed. It's almost like he's a lifelong jambo. Fantastic addition to the club. Well done (not for the first time) JJ.

The Mighty Thor

He'll go through a game where he gets nowt at all and then up he pops and rams it in when it matters.

I must admit that from Section F I thought he'd hit the side netting at first and it wasn't until the sweetie rustlers started going mental that i realised he'd scored.

Great signing and just what we needed at the club thumbsup.gif

Archived