It's tough at the top

topcat

When you hit this kind of form and maintain it for any length of time people notice. They start treating you differently. These days most teams would be pleased with taking a point off Hearts, delighted if it was at Tynecastle and increasingly they'll turn up looking for that.

For most of the game Hibs seemed to have little interest in pursuing the remote possibility of them winning and preferred to try and grind out a draw by playing dull, containment football and taking turns to kick the shit out of Ian Black.

We're going to see a lot more of this kind of thing.

i agree. said to my mate at half time. (sorry for saying this) hibs and inverness played like they were playing at ibrox or scumhead. defend like hell and hopefully pick up scraps on the way. obviously hibs are crap. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arthur Morgan

Yeah I agree, with Hibs being the small team, they were playing for the draw today and would have been happy with the point which in a derby is pretty embarrassing bad run of form or not. It would be good to get another striker and an attacking minded CM to break down these little teams who like to sit in.

Archived