Ugly wee scaff in red...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The orange item thrown at Skacel in the first half (golfball?) Was one hundred percent thrown by the ugly wee tosser in the red top, in the corner next to the Wheatfield Stand... How did I see it from section B and the Polis missed it????

Like watching Brasil, you bitter wee trash-bag!!

UP-YE!

Ye'll huv hud yer FLAIR, ya wee junkified mutant!!

The orange item thrown at Skacel in the first half (golfball?) Was one hundred percent thrown by the ugly wee tosser in the red top, in the corner next to the Wheatfield Stand... How did I see it from section B and the Polis missed it????

UP-YE!

I saw that too, I'm pretty sure it was a nectarine though and not a golfball. Total scumbags.

coatbridgejambo

UP-YE!

it was an orange or a nectarine it landed right in front of me.didn't see who threw it though

it was an orange . it landed right in front of me.didn't see who threw it though

what i want to know is what is one o them doing with a piece of fruit!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

it was an orange . it landed right in front of me.didn't see who threw it though

Okay, if it was an orange then... i am less annoyed... Still a wee bit upset that a skin-flaking wee junkie rat would throw away a good source of vitamin C though...#

Their 'scripts' are paid for by us working-folks tax pounds after all.

Definitely was the wee rat in red though.

I feel we should not discount the humble Clementine at this point pending further investigation.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

what i want to know is what is one o them doing with a piece of fruit!

"Fruit" is the operative word for these savages.

Was one hundred percent thrown by the ugly wee tosser in the red top, in the corner next to the Wheatfield Stand... How did I see it from section B and the Polis missed it????

UP-YE!

These so called police officers missed 3,000 hibs fans standing most of the game in an all seater stadium.

My mate is a police officer.

He says it is overtime for the police.

Or money for auld rope as he calls it.

Keep a low profile and dont rile anyone.

Corrupt and lazy springs to mind.

Archived