De Graaf

N User

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Great stuff by De Graaf.

He has found a club that suits his all round game.

Absolute shite.

I just love it when he spouts his utter guf in the media for it to come right back in his puss 24 hrs later, the man is a total ####head :lol: and while we are at it Ian Murry is a #### that is all

I was thinking of starting a thread about this Giraffe boy myself. Was he not supposed to be some kind of box-to-box midfielder? Good to see his Europa League experience driving the Hibs forward.

He was awful. Charged about jumping into people rather than focussing on the white round thing that seemed to by pass him all the time.

He then spent the rest of his time complaining to the ref about anything. He's gash

future is maroon

Barely noticed he was playing.............again.

He's turned out to be the exact opposite of what they were claiming they had signed as he was hailed as the great all action and all round box to box midfielder that would score goals and yet he seems to be a passenger that goes hiding and missing. Means he'll fit in there quite well come to think of it.

He seems to get a game every week too just like he did under Hughes so I just hope he's on a very hefty wage and on a very long term contract.

Let's just remember what he said a while back. That outside the old firm. Hibs are 2 or 3 levels of class above every other team in Scotland. Hahahahahahahaba.

ThomasFlogel

I can't believe that i believed the papers bullshit and i was genuinely scared about him signing haha.

Oh FC Hibernians you do make me laugh.

torino calcio

I can't believe that i believed the papers bullshit and i was genuinely scared about him signing haha.

Oh FC Hibernians you do make me laugh.

Exactly, we were all led to believe that Bingo had uncovered a real gem.

Archived