blackie outstanding

gghfishman

best player on the pitch the day by a country mile,kept his composure throughout,used too think this guy coundnae hack at hearts but by christ he has stepped up too the plate,justice prevailed today. :)

We just witnessed an assault on a football player that once again the officials, 4 of them missed.

How many times have we seen Hearts players walking because the corrupt G.F.A see us as a threat.

If I made mistakes like that at my work I would be punished.

Even over in mydadismygranddad.net they are saying he should have walked.

Murray is a thug with no footballing skills.

But hey it was against Hearts.

Says it all about our officials.

gillsjambo29

my MOTM without a doubt. Dusted himself off always available for a pass and looked the most composed of our midfield, well done to the lad, really comming onto a game.

have too give blackie utmost credit used too think he was a bit of hotheed,but what a player , talk of him leaving and that ****** miller coming in MY ERSE,he will be at hearts for years :thumbsup:

michaeljambo22

thought he was man of the match by a country mile far better than that boy miller we are linked with he was p**h

thought he was man of the match by a country mile far better than that boy miller we are linked with he was p**h

:thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

Black has arrived in this unbeaten run, no doubt about it.

Mrowiec too deserves credit because for me, the two players seem to complement each other very well.

Black has arrived in this unbeaten run, no doubt about it.

Mrowiec too deserves credit because for me, the two players seem to complement each other very well.

andy,best midfield i have seen at hearts for many years :thumbsup:

Thought Black was tremendous today from first to last. Seemed to come out of endless skirmishes with the ball and used it to perfection. Throughout this good run, he has got better and better as confidence has grown, and after Celtic, and today, has shown he's got the bottle for the big games. Keep up the good work wee felly.

I , like many others, am delighted with the transformation that he seems to have undergone lately and was very releived to see him recover enough to stay on after that outrageous assault by Captain Thug

The much maligned Ian Black had a great game.

He certainly did. :thumbsup:

I think when he 1st arrived he was trying too hard to impress and this was having a negative affect on his game. He has come of age this season. :thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

This.

Miller in Black's back pocket again, so many times when the wee man robbed him of possesion.

An almost faultless performance from Black today, despite the appalling assault on him early on. Most improved player in the squad.

He certainly did. :thumbsup:

I think when he 1st arrived he was trying too hard to impress and this was having a negative affect on his game. He has come of age this season. :thumbsup:

could not agree more :)

i was really disappointed for him in his first few games but he has really turned it on recently.

He was outstanding today especially in the 2nd half.

Go on wee man !!

Toss up between him and Big Zal for MOM

i was really disappointed for him in his first few games but he has really turned it on recently.

He was outstanding today especially in the 2nd half.

Go on wee man !!

Toss up between him and Big Zal for MOM

:thumbsup:

As one of his biggest critics at the start of the season, I have to say he's really looking the part now. Today was his best game in a Hearts jersey by a long way, even though I thought he was our MOM against St Mirren. He was absolutely outstanding today. The Ian Black at the begining of the season would have got involved after being assualted and ended up booked, not today not even close. His workrate, and passing was a pleasure to watch.

Keep it up Blackie!!!!

As one of his biggest critics at the start of the season, I have to say he's really looking the part now. Today was his best game in a Hearts jersey by a long way, even though I thought he was our MOM against St Mirren. He was absolutely outstanding today. The Ian Black at the begining of the season would have got involved after being assualted and ended up booked, not today not even close. His workrate, and passing was a pleasure to watch.

Keep it up Blackie!!!!

Have too agree mom by a mile today :thumbsup:

Gordon Ramsay

Easily his best game for us, the boy was everywhere. Putting in tackles, interceptions, finding a man, brilliant. He was composed on the ball, looked up and found a Hearts player everytime. Well in Black!

Black and Mrowiec get through some power of work, they totally dominated their midfield today. Both first picks, Black has a lot more to his game than I thought when he first signed, has been a bit of a revelation this season.

Imagine a Fulton type playmaker in the middle of those two - with the amount of possession he would get from them.....

I've been on here defending him many times - and delighted that he's now proving the doubters wrong. I thought he was superb today - ran the show in midfield.

Rudolf's Mate

I was a huge doubter however have to say that it was near jaw dropping stuff from him. I rated Brellier hugely with the exception of his silly bookings. Blackie keeps the head in games and we may have yet another star in our growing team of stars!

As has been said earlier, Ian and Adrian compliment each other superbly. Both play similar games and are therefore able to cover, push and defend when the other does something else.

A extremely good and promising combination.

Muchios Happios

He was battered all over the pitch today but got up fighting every time. Proper jambo hard as nails.

Adrian sneaks it for motm for me though. The boy is different class! FTH

Archived