Temps

Debtor

Had a good run but beginning to look tired.

Time for Novo to be given a run? One prospect on the bench and the other to take his place for a few games?

When did we last have two such players? :)

I'd give Novikovas a start in the cup but in place of Clum. I trust Jeffries to keep Temps spirits up. He wasn't really at the races today but that was largely down to some good defending from the Hobos full backs!

stay with temps, the hobos done well to keep him out of the game. novikovas is a good impact player it seems, stay with same team just now with kello back in goal IMO. good to see the right changes being made by jefferies again though! :thumbsup:

I'd give Novikovas a start in the cup but in place of Clum. I trust Jeffries to keep Temps spirits up. He wasn't really at the races today but that was largely down to some good defending from the Hobos full backs!

Concur. No more Clum please.

gillsjambo29

you could play both.

novi for elliot as the winger and move templeton up as the second striker. which is his favourite position.

Nothing was happening for Temps today.

I thought he played a bit better when he moved to the right. I felt JJ should have changed it sooner. Nothing came off on the left for him.

Temps gave 100% but nothing came of for him today.

Happy new year to you wee man!!.

Hibs had to shut you down and they did.

But your contribution was miles ahed of anything they had to offer in footballing terms.

Class wee act.

Jambof3tornado

The management team need to protect Temps. Its all well and good when the lad is on sky sports for scoring goal of the week/month but some games just won't suit him,and its up to JJ,BB and GL to keep him going! Well marked by hibs.

Jambo Forever

Thought thichot had an excellent 1st half marking temps. He looked half decent until the second half began....

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Guy might have run himself out a bit. But I trust JJ to know how to deal with this.

Unbelievable to think we have Driver, Novi and Suso still in reserve.

Dream on you Hibs ****'s: You will never have what we have.

The Future's Maroon

Hate to say it but I agree with what folk are saying, Hibs actually handled him well and kept him out the game...they knew they had too.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Hate to say it but I agree with what folk are saying, Hibs actually handled him well and kept him out the game...they knew they had too.

...yes, whilst leaving space for us to make loads of chances.

If our finishing had been better we would have buried them.

Thought thichot had an excellent 1st half marking temps. He looked half decent until the second half began....

Tend to agree. Thicko had Temps well marked. It was only in the 2nd half when Temps moved sides did he have any luck.

Even then not his best game but still more than happy with his contribution

kingantti1874

Hibs man marked the wee man with 2 sometimes, even 3 players on him, if he didn't directly influence play the amount of room the frees up for others is significant.

That shows how much they feared him-I love it.

Had a good run but beginning to look tired.

Time for Novo to be given a run? One prospect on the bench and the other to take his place for a few games?

When did we last have two such players? :)

Are you mental.Ok nothing happened for Temps today as it did for the whole team until the goal but to want him dropped you must be mad.The wee man will probably be frustrated as **** tonight despite the result and will be hoping to bounce back next week.

you could play both.

novi for elliot as the winger and move templeton up as the second striker. which is his favourite position.

Was thinking this earlier :thumbsup:

Callum looked a bit off the pace today, and didn't make an impact. Time for others to get a chance.

One off form game where the Hibs players marking him played very well and he needs dropped? One game off at the most. He is different class but too young to play well every week.

Archived