Mrowiec

jayjay

rudeskaboyuk

YIP have to agree. He was outstanding today. Harshly booked too.

As it says on the tin!!!!

We already knew what skacel could do so not for me. Fantastic signing but the skacel the templetons and the Blacks can only do what they can because of the train.

Greedy_Jambo

We already knew what skacel could do so not for me. Fantastic signing but the skacel the templetons and the Blacks can only do what they can because of the train.

lol The Train.

We did not play as good as we were expecting.

But still miles better than the Hobos.

Boy they are in trouble.

Did rat boy kick the baw?

scots civil war

adrian immense imo

header clearance six yard box lowdown and ******* dangerous towards the end sealed it for me

outstanding

We did not play as good as we were expecting.

But still miles better than the Hobos.

Boy they are in trouble.

Did rat boy kick the baw?

Ratboy was playing??!

Adrian and Blackie have been forming a tremendous partnership in past 12 games or so. Couldnt make up my mind between, big adrian, Blackie or KK today, thought Skacel also put good shift in and Lee Wallace can take his time coming back from injury as long as Rubens maintains present form...........oh the hearts are havin a party......

future is maroon

Guy was immense and has been for numerous games this season.

Never hides and never gives anything less than 100% in any tackle. He keeps the play nice and simple but also has a decent reange of passing and he seems to throw the odd flick/showboat in there too.

We have lots of standouts this year and Adrian is defo up there with the best of them. A lot of the time players like him that do the "dirty" work are appreciated by their team mates rather than the fans but the fans seem to love him too.

Thank you Adrian Mrowiec.

Star of the show.

The referee had it in for you Adrian.

But you were class!!. :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Adrian barely caught the toe of the hibby for the booking,and was the star man for me again. We are getting the best out of him and you can clearly see he is enjoying his football right now!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

CHOO -FECKIN-' CHOO, YOU GORMLESS HOBO FILTH!!

steam.train.ja1271.jpeg

The next arrival at Hobo-Central Station is,,, The 20:11 RELEGATION EXPRESS, Terminating at Cowdenbeath.

WorldChampions1902

CHOO -FECKIN-' CHOO, YOU GORMLESS HOBO FILTH!!

steam.train.ja1271.jpeg

The next arrival at Hobo-Central Station is,,, The 20:11 RELEGATION EXPRESS, Terminating at Cowdenbeath.

LOL!

LOL!

Departing to Dundee, Kirkaldy and Dumfries.

Returning to Haymarket where you will have to sneak back to Edinburgh like a Ninja,lol

Buffalo Bill

Great performance again although Black was my MotM.

I actually thought he was a decent player the first time around in 08/09, but he's clearly found a manager who believes in him this season.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Great performance again although Black was my MotM.

I actually thought he was a decent player the first time around in 08/09, but he's clearly found a manager who believes in him this season.

Yup, and l tell you what... he is a better defender than Bouzid too.

SPANKY!! Gonnae start calling 'The Train' by his proper name man???

the train...

wow.

choo choo. train is coming to get you.

future is maroon

Apart from the fact he can play it's great knowing we have a guy in midfield who will "sort" the oppo out if they try and get physical with guys like Temps or Rudi. Then again we have a fair few guys that can mix it like Kyle, Zal and it's not as though Rudi and Temps aren't streetwise.

Archived