DJ Software

this_is_my_story

this_is_my_story

There was a thread recently here in which someone was asking for advice about software for mp3 mixing etc - well, this one is the mutt's nuts.

http://rapidshare.com/files/101402027/fo-dj57.zip

Virtual Dj Pro v5

unzip all the files, the .nfo file (which opens with notepad) has what you need if you get my drift!

Worth reading the tutorial that comes with it, it's pretty handy - or maybe just google for a tutorial.

Ableton Live and Traktor are good ones for 'mix' DJs

SAM4 (Spacial Audio) is good for Internet Radio DJing

I have Ableton and SAM2.

I use Pioneers DJS software, works well with other Pioneer DJ equipment. I also have Virtual DJ and the DJ console MK2, this is good but not as stable as the Pioneer DJS software

hey, I feel fairly stupid now but I cant work out from the notepad file what the serial is.

any hints:o

this_is_my_story
hey, I feel fairly stupid now but I cant work out from the notepad file what the serial is.

any hints:o

Are you looking at the file named 'fosi.nfo' - that's the file which has the serial. Once you have it open in notepad, scroll down to near the bottom and you'll see it under 'Insallation Info'. If double clicking on the fosi.nfo file doesn't open it, just go to programs > accesories > notepad, and click on 'file' at top left then select 'open', and go to where the fosi.nfo file is, making sure that you've set the 'Files of type' box to 'All files', not just .txt files. Good luck!:)

Are you looking at the file named 'fosi.nfo' - that's the file which has the serial. Once you have it open in notepad, scroll down to near the bottom and you'll see it under 'Insallation Info'. If double clicking on the fosi.nfo file doesn't open it, just go to programs > accesories > notepad, and click on 'file' at top left then select 'open', and go to where the fosi.nfo file is, making sure that you've set the 'Files of type' box to 'All files', not just .txt files. Good luck!:)

ahhh

got it

Cheers for taking the time to post this, and explain. Much appreciated:beer:

Archived