Bryson

Greedy_Jambo

Apparently moving to wolves and will be on ?17,000 a week.

Source, a m8 of mine that is an old school m8 of his and frequently see's him in the pub! He says he's a complete tit aswell. lol

Source, a m8 of mine that is an old school m8 of his and frequently see's him in the pub! He says he's a complete tit aswell. lol

A complete tit who is on 17k a week ? I'm sure he'll be awake all night worrying about it.

Nothing personal but that it is getting filed under complete and utter bollox.

john brownlee

good luck to him

there's plenty of shoit went to engeland. as shoit proved to be shoit and came back as shoit so in a word they are shoit. galbraith stewart too name two probably a lot more

we are going to win tomorrow by a margin that's unbelievable

I think that Bryson is a good player.

I think that Bryson would improve our team.

I would not go silly on a transfer fee or wage payment for Bryson. Whilst I think he would improve us, this guy is not the difference between a team being Accrington Stanley and AC Milan.

Buy him, don't buy him. DEFINITELY, don't waste a big amount of candy on him.

He might move to Wolves, they might take a gamble on him - but 18k is like saying The Verve were any good after A Northern Soul - utter tosh.

He might move to Wolves, they might take a gamble on him - but 18k is like saying The Verve were any good after A Northern Soul - utter tosh.

Wrongo drongo.

The History EP was after "A Northern Soul". It included the astonishingly good "Back On My Feet Again" as a "B" side.

Disappointed.com.

Wrongo drongo.

The History EP was after "A Northern Soul". It included the astonishingly good "Back On My Feet Again" as a "B" side.

Disappointed.com.

I'm talking albums, baby.

However, should have pointed that out.

How about a picture of Andy Bell to smooth things over?

0.jpg

south morocco

I hope he goes to wolves and ends all the speculation, at this moment we do not need him ,we are well covered in the middle of the park

I'm talking albums, baby.

However, should have pointed that out.

How about a picture of Andy Bell to smooth things over?

0.jpg

A handsome Andy Bell, wearing a Stevie T-Shirt? Well, that is almost better than a derby win! Smooth it over? that is just awesome dude. ;)

Great post.

Archived