Question would any off the current hobo team players get into the Hearts Team ?

Munch

Looking at the 2 probable teams for tomorrow, only the rat would probable make our bench, the rest are gash :whistling:

I wouldn't take a single current Hibby in the Hearts team, even the rat. They are truly awful.

I wouldn't take a single current Hibby in the Hearts team, even the rat. They are truly awful.

Pretty much this. Always thought the rat was a bit of player but he seems to have went right downhill. The rest are ******* shite.

Prince Buaben

Agreed :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

Not one of them would make it into the current Hearts team.

It's a long time since you could say that because they usually have a couple of decent players.

They don't now.

They truly are garbage.

The rat is their only goal threat and I wouldn't have him anywhere near our current team.

Pretty much this. Always thought the rat was a bit of player but he seems to have went right downhill. The rest are ******* shite.

This.

Liam Miller would be a shan signing.

Wotherspoon is overrated.

I am delighted that Galbraith went there.

Bamba, irrespective of whichever team he signs for, is honk.

Riordan has ability but has ruined any chance of a career he may have had.

Not a soul there that should ever "grace" the Hearts changing room, never mind playing in maroon.

Aberdeen and Dundee United have just dominated them at fester road two matches running.

Dundee United unfortunately got the player sent of after an hour and let them back into it.

Hibby mate said United should have been 5-1 up at half time.

Hope we find them out tomorrow.

Though I think Templeton will be kicked up and down the park the whole game by Murray.

Who is the referee?

Would not take one of their players.

Not even ?4 million Bamba who is heading for the premiership lol

Aberdeen and Dundee United have just dominated them at fester road two matches running.

Dundee United unfortunately got the player sent of after an hour and let them back into it.

Hibby mate said United should have been 5-1 up at half time.

Hope we find them out tomorrow.

Though I think Templeton will be kicked up and down the park the whole game by Murray.

Who is the referee?

Would not take one of their players.

Not even ?4 million Bamba who is heading for the premiership lol

any nonsense from Murray and Kyle will take care of him!

Not one of them would make it into the current Hearts team.

It's a long time since you could say that because they usually have a couple of decent players.

They don't now.

They truly are garbage.

The rat is their only goal threat and I wouldn't have him anywhere near our current team.

would he make the bench ?

Napoleon  Wilson

Ratboy and id maybe take Graham Stack and stick him on the bench instead of Mcdonald. I think he's a decent keeper.

Thig Ar Latha

Looking at the 2 probable teams for tomorrow, only the rat would probable make our bench, the rest are gash :whistling:

What a weird post! Who would you drop to let a Rat on to our Bench?

Archived