Staying in tonight?

VivaObua

No chance. I've been feeling ill for a couple of days but going out and getting drunk and going to the Hibs game tomorrow hungover will hopefully help me feel better. :thumbsup:

The lady friend is choked up so i'll be staying in keeping a loving eye on her! Few beers and only an excuse! Up fresh for the Kevin Kyle show :D

Staying in. New Year is pish and over rated anyway.

I'm like a kid at christmas waiting for tomorrow though. CAN NOT WAIT!

**** the night, bring on tommorrow!

Anybody else dong this?

Yip, driving through to the match tomorrow so no drink for me tonight, but hope to have a few to celebrate a good win for the Jambo's tomorrow night :thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

I am staying in but its our turn to have all the inlaws over so i dont expect to be stone cold sober but will be ok for the game maybe a sore head on the bus to tynie .

Stayin in to save myself for tomoro! Watchin the last derby just now, really looking forward to this one! Tynecastle is a brilliant place to be these days, th whole place is buzzing! Dont think il be sleeping too much tonight, cant wait!

I would hope all of you that are staying in are intending to get pished though :blink:

Except you Mr Mitchell I know you are staying sober tonight :yucky:

It was a 40th Birthday you had the other day? :lol:

Staying in. New Year is pish and over rated anyway.

I'm like a kid at christmas waiting for tomorrow though. CAN NOT WAIT!

**** the night, bring on tommorrow!

:thumbsup:

Currently workin and will be til about 6 am tomorrow....THEN HITTIN THE ******* SAUCE!!!

Wish this night would just hurry the **** up and go away. I want tomorrow to be here NOW!

I was going to a house party but did myself a slight injury and it was going to be too much hassle getting home after the bells.

The 12:30 kick off was a bit of a kick in the stones for my plans tonight.

Napoleon  Wilson

I am staying in but its our turn to have all the inlaws over so i dont expect to be stone cold sober but will be ok for the game maybe a sore head on the bus to tynie .

Your rock and Roll lifestyle is getting WAY out of hand Stu! I think it might be time for another intervention.

I cant actually say much, im sitting on fecking kickback on new years eve while the missus is on Dance central. :smiliz64:

Have a good one tomoro mate

portobellojambo1

Not gone out tonight. Will only have a couple of drinks tonight, and wait until tomorrow to get down to serious drinking.

Settled in for the night after a splendid Chinese from the loon fung (sp). Can't wait till temps second man of the match performance of the week.

coatbridgejambo

Nothing crazy in order to facilitate an early start - party starts at 10am... :santa1:

about the same for me. like the avatarthumbsup.gif

always a jambo

Staying in tonight as up early to drive down from Aberdeen tomorrow.

Will be having a few drinks tomorrow night as staying with my folks until Monday.

Couple o drinks in the house,watch the fireworks from the window,bit o hootenanny on the tv then to bed.

Get a lift to Tynie from the hibby Wife.

"C'MON THE FAMOUS HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN"

:jjyay:

Stayin in tonight with family and new baby. Few drinks but bed just after the bells... Ready and waitin for the tinks the morn!

Happy New Year when it comes fellow jambos!

Stayin in tonight with family and new baby. Few drinks but bed just after the bells... Ready and waitin for the tinks the morn!

Happy New Year when it comes fellow jambos!

I am on call for my job (medical engineer) for the next 7 days, so there will be no drink for me!

I'm not bothered about New Year (except when we beat the tramps).

Nothing crazy in order to facilitate an early start - party starts at 10am... :santa1:

DITO M8, BRING ON THE MORRA, MON THE FAMOUS

john brownlee

yep staying in to night on best behaviour as misses won't take me to the guards club (open at 10 I believe)before the game as this stupid bus company wont put buses on.

This staying in and trying to have a quiet night isnt really working! mmmm leftover christmas boooooze!

Seymour M Hersh

Stayed in but not 100% sure I'll be fresh for tomorrow as a result of doing so. HNY to all fans of the Heart of Midlothian FC.

**** the Hibs.

Jambo Hoggie

Staying in tonight just cause I finished work at 11 o'clock, wifes pregnant and can't go out and I'm skint so let's get pished in the hoose. Watching the game at the brother in laws so I'll be a bit rough.:thumbsup::)

North Berwick Jambo

Anybody else dong this?

Lightweight! Partying all night with the tunes pumping till the sun comes up, quick breakfast then party till the game, party during the game & then at full time, home to stick the tunes back on with the odd rendition of a few hearts song slipped in by the dj & then party into the wee hours celabrating another famous win over the vermin, if only carlsberg did new years day! FTH! :santa1:

the windae cleaner

Anybody else dong this?

lol happy new year bro... no fekin lightly

just back from pub blootered

off to bed with 3 alarms set so i dinae miss ma bus tomorrow

grumpyespana

Anybody else dong this?

Got pissed in Spain so it looks like listening to the game in my bed tomorrow lol.

Grumpy.

gorgieshuffle

Tried to stay in got bored went along the local wi the missus now on it. Buzzing for tomo. Looks like a double dunter. Mon the Hearts

Just in from a cheery night out with Der Lads. Was expecting to be *****ed but feel surprisingly well. Planning to get ruined tomorrow though. Mother Gershwin has been told to keep the Steak Pie 'on ice' til the 2nd!

Same as me, had 3 baileys bed 1AM had a really crap sleep but buzzin now FTH..

scott herbertson

Jesusssss

Big Big hangover

Got married ten years ago and moved away from my local pub (which was like a rough version of Moe's in the Simpsons)

Invited one of the guys from the pub round to my party last night and ten of them turned up

I'd forgotten a) how much booze a human can consume in one evening

B) what smoking is like

c) how bad i used to feel on Saturdays

Archived