Its been done one hundred times before

Maroon Memories

Maroon Memories

Its time to start getting behind this boy and wish him well on his return.

Andy get well soon mate :)

For those that have forgotten how good he is

It's a sign of how good Hearts have been playing when we are not missing a player like Driver - He is an excellent young player and a nice guy to speak to too.

He seems to be a lot closer to returning and it will be interesting to see where we are by the time this happens and what selection headaches JJ may have - hopefully, he will have such problems as it'll mean we're still on a roll!

Maroon Memories

It's a sign of how good Hearts have been playing when we are not missing a player like Driver - He is an excellent young player and a nice guy to speak to too.

He seems to be a lot closer to returning and it will be interesting to see where we are by the time this happens and what selection headaches JJ may have - hopefully, he will have such problems as it'll mean we're still on a roll!

Agreed. Its quite annoying readin the posts regarding his fitness\injuries constantly.

England don't pick players for no good reason.

A timely reminder of just how good Driver is. I've been a bit p***ede off at some of the comments on here. Temps is wonderful and may even be better, but Driver is a superb player and I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Reasons to be Cheerful - current team, Driver, Wallace, Suso :smiliz64::smiliz64::smiliz64:

Driver is a good lad and I'm sure he'll prove his worth very soon.

The fans with short memories will be behind him as soon as they remember how good he can be.

JamboAberdeen

I've almost forgotten how good he was on his day!

Will be nice to see JJ scratching his head which to pick, Temp or Driver.

Something even JKB cant figure out.

ToadKiller Dog

I cant wait to get him back ,hope he can get back to his best and the injuries have not taken a toll ,the thought of having Temps, Driver ,Suso and Novocaine all fighting it out to get the chance to run at defences is all good .

Driver is a good lad and I'm sure he'll prove his worth very soon.

The fans with short memories will be behind him as soon as they remember how good he can be.

Exactly.

A fully fit Driver down one wing with Temps on the other will rip this league to bits.

Archived