Temps should be scared

moonraker

Just about stopped laughing at a quote from hibs.net

"Really good player, him and Skacel could tear us apart like they have almost every team so far this season.

Keep Ian Murray in CM and he can go to whichever one has the ball and with some of his hard tackles, hopefully they will be scared. "

Obviously did not see how Temps screwed him into the ground previously

Temps is a tough wee cookie and isn`t intimidated. He`s proven that this season on many occasions.

Murray will be the least of his worries.

However, i predicted a red on Wednesday night and i think there will be one tomorrow and it wouldn`t surprise me if its that ti t Murray.

Once Templeton has turned him inside out a few times he`ll get ruffled and start lashing out.

I have a feeling that they will target Temps and Rudi (if he plays) and try and take them out the game.

Dirty *******s :down:

As for they creeps on Tramps.net they can go and take a **** at themselves bunch of Scabby *****.

I have a feeling that they will target Temps and Rudi (if he plays) and try and take them out the game.

Dirty *******s :down:

As for they creeps on Tramps.net they can go and take a **** at themselves bunch of Scabby *****.

That is the tactics I think they'll use. One thing calderwood will do with them is try and toughen them up. The flair myth is over.

Bring on the Kyle Vs Murray rematch.

There will only be one winner, and that is Ian Murrays dentist.

:thumbsup:

Still laugh at KKs face after the last game when Murray went off minus a tooth spitting blood and crying like baby.

Murray won't get near Temps and if he does it'll be a card every time.

Mind you, Im surprised Murray can get a game at the Flairdome as his style doesn't fit in too well with their usually silky stuff.

Murray is a character who is renowned for losing it when the going gets tough (although the term "losing it" assumes that he had "it" in the first place)

I think we could easily provoke him into a red card.

Riordan's another one who will explode rather easily if the going gets tough.

tbh I could see them trying to kick temps off the park. Fortunately he seems to deal well with this sort of attention. Lets hope hibs let themselves down again and we see a few sent off as we run riot.

A lot of put him in the stands comments.Don't they know he gets kicked to **** every game and still has the last laugh on teams.

marshallschunkychicken

The general consensus over there is that they should put him into the stand. Apparently that's our tactic. :huh:

Flair football is definitely off the agenda for the wee team.

future is maroon

Murray is a complete bawbag.

If they have to resort to fouling/hard challenges to get anywhere near us (I'd imagine they will have to do that) then just hope the ref is there to hand out the cards whether that be yellow or reds. If they try and lay down a marker early on then an early booking should put paid to that idea. If they do foul then we have plenty quality on the bench and I reckon it will be the same old story that the likes of Murray and the Rat will "lose it" when they are losing the game so they'll be pandering to their fans by trying to injure some of our players to be the big man.

If comes to a physical game then don't think we have much to worry about as the likes of Kyle, Adrian, Zaliukas,Eggert and Black aint exactly shy of a tackle or dishing it out.

Kyle taught Murray who was boss at Fester Road and he will reinforce that at Tynie the morn.

The less players they have on the park then the easier it will be for us anyway.

So much for their notion that they preach about Hearts being a team who boot you up & down the park & how anti-football it is, blah, blah, blah.

****ing retards.

Temps will rip IM up for arse paper & I can see him losing the plot because like his other 'uber fan' team mate, they have absolutely no class whatsoever. Totally ungracious in defeat & repeatedly show themselves up for being the sort of sub-class that makes up 90% of the vermin support.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Lewis Stevenson. Another talentless thug. Temps will run rings round the lot of them while some of the 'lads' in the team look out for him.

Temps is a nap to score IMO. He also has a snide streak to him too, he isn't some wee baby.

Hibs are shite.

I can see Ian Murray having 1973 stuck on his heid even though he wasn't alive then...

His knees will give way trying to stop Temps and Kyle will no doubt laugh in his face again.

Hopefully, a goal will be scored by Ian Black smashing the ball towards goal, smashing off the face of Murray and into the net.

That would be good.

Say What Again
Hopefully, a goal will be scored by Ian Black smashing the ball towards goal, smashing off the face of Murray and into the net.

That would be good.

pray.jpg

future is maroon

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Lewis Stevenson. Another talentless thug. Temps will run rings round the lot of them while some of the 'lads' in the team look out for him.

Temps is a nap to score IMO. He also has a snide streak to him too, he isn't some wee baby.

Hibs are shite.

Spot on. I hadn't noticed it in the games I've been to but noticed it in the game v St Liedown when I watched it on TV. It could be it's always been there and I haven't had the advantage of close ups etc when I'm there in person so haven't noticed it or it could be that St Liedown was one of his more difficult games for us and so the built up frustration brought it out of him a bit more. He knows how to take care of himself alright as he aint some daft wee laddie.

He's a confident player who is always looking to take players on and find the quickest route to goal so as much as they may try and foul him then the cards and free kicks will soon mount up. Be very foolish of them to give a lot of free kicks away on the edge of the box with the likes of Rudi or Temps firing in shots or free kicks crossed in for the likes of Kyle and Zal. Only so many times they can foul him anyway before they get sent off plus if they place a mass of focus on him then it leaves more space for others..........great advantage of us having a lot of attacking options these days.

Wee Temps will kill them tomorrow, but KK is the man, he'll make a big impact tomorrow. Can't wait, never been this confident pre-derby since the 80s!!

Classic Hibby quote:

make no bones about it they are going to rip us a new ******** and i for one am certainly not looking forward to it. worst feeling i have ever had for a derby..

:thumbsup:

Stop this thread. stop it right now, my stomach is already spinning crazy, I can't settle down and still have hours to wait and this thread is making me even more excited, I think I am developing a new illness, Pre traumatic stress disorder. Its a derby thing no matter how well we are doing its still a gut twister and being a New Years day game just makes it more so, it only 1030am here, and I feel like going to bed and sleeping until I can get up at 3.30am and it will be time for the game, remember how it was going to bed early for Christmas. The last thing I really need is to be wishing my life away any faster, but I am really impatient for this one.

Spot on. I hadn't noticed it in the games I've been to but noticed it in the game v St Liedown when I watched it on TV. It could be it's always been there and I haven't had the advantage of close ups etc when I'm there in person so haven't noticed it or it could be that St Liedown was one of his more difficult games for us and so the built up frustration brought it out of him a bit more. He knows how to take care of himself alright as he aint some daft wee laddie.

He's a confident player who is always looking to take players on and find the quickest route to goal so as much as they may try and foul him then the cards and free kicks will soon mount up. Be very foolish of them to give a lot of free kicks away on the edge of the box with the likes of Rudi or Temps firing in shots or free kicks crossed in for the likes of Kyle and Zal. Only so many times they can foul him anyway before they get sent off plus if they place a mass of focus on him then it leaves more space for others..........great advantage of us having a lot of attacking options these days.

well he has stabbed someone haha!

one of my fav ever derby moments was seeing Ian Murray thump the ground in frustration and having a tantrum just after wee Graham Weir popped in his second in the 4-4 game. :D

Victor Meldrew

The problem they have with trying to mark Temps out of the game is that that will inevitably create space for Rudi - that, I think is the key to our current success: we have two danger men in midfield. An added bonus is that with Adrien and Blackie they are able to get forward and not worry too much about defensive duties.

It's the most balanced team we've had in ages IMO.

Temps is far too fast for that **** murray, KK Will ensure he has to visit the dentist again after this match.

Hearts FC V Cannon Fodder, fasten your seatbelts guys this one will be a roaster :thumbsup:

Any got the odds on a Rudi Hat trick ? :teehee:

Temps will know what to expect as Im sure he has had to deal with it all through his playing days.

Murray will just take up his usual place that Temps has for him in his back pocket.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Hope that Hibs ******* sticks another 7-0 in his hair and it gets shoved right up his arse like the last time he did it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

if Murray wants to play the tough guy here is what Adrian 'the train' Mrowiec does to the boys in green.

tamasz-szewczuk-wks-slask-wroclaw-i-adrian-mrowiec-arka-gdynia.jpg

CHOO CHOO MURRAY! YA GORMLESS HUDDIE!!

steam.train.ja1271.jpeg

B)

The only player I hate more at Hibs than Ihun Murray is Riordan. It will be great to see his face tomorrow after we've gubbed them.

One of my favourite things about watching Templeton is the way he bounces up and keeps going every time he is hacked (imagine if Miko could have done that). Let him keep doing that and Kyle and Adrian will take care of business in the middle.

They will double mark Temps if they have any sense whatsoever.

However, this will leave a big hippos yawn for Rudi to slot into & absolutely ream the ****s.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They will double mark Temps if they have any sense whatsoever.

However, this will leave a big hippos yawn for Rudi to slot into & absolutely ream the ****s.

:bravo:

Archived