Steve Jennings and Danny Swanson

Maroon Memories

Maroon Memories

Intresting to see that the investigation has just begun into the Motherwell red card. However after watching the Hibs V Dundee Utd highlights, I see that Danny Swanson clearly intended to get sent off. His motives are slightly different however given that he is a big Hibs fan. I think this should be investigated just the same as the Jennings situation.

No pro player in their right mind would do what he done:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9324575.stm

Alba Dornadair

Have to agree. He either meant to get sent off or is thick as two short planks........ Could be either actually lol

It might seem far fetched to some, but i thought that right away when i heard on the radio what happened. Twisted wee cant.

Me too, but I am the most cynical person I know.

Intresting to see that the investigation has just begun into the Motherwell red card. However after watching the Hibs V Dundee Utd highlights, I see that Danny Swanson clearly intended to get sent off. His motives are slightly different however given that he is a big Hibs fan. I think this should be investigated just the same as the Jennings situation.

No pro player in their right mind would do what he done:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9324575.stm

was at the game with my gf as was in edinburgh visiting family and he definitely meant it, within 30 seconds he had been booked for a stupidly late tackle, and the handball was pointless he knew what he was doing.

Have to agree. He either meant to get sent off or is thick as two short planks........ Could be either actually lol

I think its both.

Aye I was a bit surprised nobody started a thread earlier. Not about cheating but just how daft it was !

Has he been injured or what?

Appeared to be a 1st choice before but maybe peed off being a sub and, as mentioned, maybe just going

to go on the lash rather than traips up to Pittodrie and freeze his bum off............shocking if so mind !!

Archived