Musselburgh bus

Disser Pointon

Dunno about supporters buses - but think First Bus are running a normal Saturday service from what I can tell. 44's from Musselburgh to gorgie every 10 minutes.

Disser Pointon

Dunno about supporters buses - but think First Bus are running a normal Saturday service from what I can tell. 44's from Musselburgh to gorgie every 10 minutes.

Looked to me like they were only going as far as Eastfield? only option is a 66 from Haymarket but that is likely to be chockers. Ok for a lift up its gettin home thats the problem.

looking at a walk to Eastfield from Fisherrow for me and my laddie, I don't hold out much hope of getting on a bus from Musselburgh tomorrow.

looking at a walk to Eastfield from Fisherrow for me and my laddie, I don't hold out much hope of getting on a bus from Musselburgh tomorrow.

my brother is taking his car on his own, i got him a ticket he stays newhailes area pm me im sure he will give you a lift :thumbsup:

he drinks in the hole in the wa, so you will probably know him if you are in fisherrow

Disser Pointon

my brother is taking his car on his own, i got him a ticket he stays newhailes area pm me im sure he will give you a lift :thumbsup:

he drinks in the hole in the wa, so you will probably know him if you are in fisherrow

PM sent m8 if I'm not too late!

Ah bugger,probably a bit too late to arrange that lift now, missed that, currently standing in fisherrow for the bus that was supposed to be here 20mins ago :-(, a walk to Eastfield it is.

Hearts Heritage

Ah bugger,probably a bit too late to arrange that lift now, missed that, currently standing in fisherrow for the bus that was supposed to be here 20mins ago :-(, a walk to Eastfield it is.

1st bus isn't due until 10:45

Archived