Trio back in squad for derby

Nucky Thompson

Very :pleasing: news!!

I said it in the other thread but I'll just say it again here because people need to know.

Rudi Skacel plays at Tynecastle against Hibs, he scores 1 of Hearts 4 goals every time. FACTAMUNDO! :thumbsup:

Drewjambobusby

We'd all still be confident to win i'm sure without these 3, but this could help us hammer them by more! :thumbsup:

I am utterly convinced that Wallace will be thrown into the fray. Jeffries making lots of familiar noises about him being flying in training etc. Should be interesting. Particularly happy Elliott should be back. Thought we missed his work rate.

Oh Aye and at least 3 mate

Nucky Thompson

It's good that we have a strong enough squad that we can leave guys with wee niggles out so we can get them fighting fit for the bigger games

:pleasing:

I am utterly convinced that Wallace will be thrown into the fray. Jeffries making lots of familiar noises about him being flying in training etc. Should be interesting. Particularly happy Elliott should be back. Thought we missed his work rate.

Oh Aye and at least 3 mate

I have the same feeling about Lee :thumbsup: In the warm up on Wednesday he looked incredibly psyched up.

Skivingatwork

Excellent.

100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

Does anyone else picture Vlad doing this in his gothic palace having just read the official website? :)

Is it wrong I'm hoping it's went like this...

JJ "I think I'll say that Kello, Elliott and Rudi aren't fit and leave them out against the Cheats just to get them all excited down at the San Giro the sad barstewards!"

CC "Yaass! Seems that lot will be without their outstanding keeper, one of their main forwards and that bloody goal-machine Skacel who has a horrible habit of getting goals against us and seems to really bring out the worst in oor Deeks. All we need to do is take out that Templeton with a dodgy tackle early doors and we could be looking at a repeat of 7-0! I'll be a club legend and they'll get me a decanter or something!"

JJ "Oh looky...Kello, Elliott and Rudi are fit again...roond ye ya muppets!"

CC "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ffs!"

Just a feeling But some sides due a hammering from us. I would love it to be tomorrow

Aberdeen got a dooing - but I agree, hopefully the next roasting we hand out is against this pish tomorrow.

Aberdeen got a dooing - but I agree, hopefully the next roasting we hand out is against this pish tomorrow.

We only scored 5 against Aberdeen i would love to have their 7-0 rammed back down their throat

We only scored 5 against Aberdeen i would love to have their 7-0 rammed back down their throat

Your not the only one, mate. If we can get an early goal tomorrow then the confindence of the players will go to another level, especially with us right behind them.

Disser Pointon
I'll still be surprised if Rudi's in the starting 11 tomorrow.

Very pleasantly surprised right enough.

Must admit I still expect him to be on the bench myself.

I'll still be surprised if Rudi's in the starting 11 tomorrow.

Very pleasantly surprised right enough.

I agree.

My gut feeling is he won't play. My gut feeling is this story, and Jefferies comments earlier in the week have all been about misdirection. That shouldn't be that difficult when it comes to CC though.

Just a feeling But some sides due a hammering from us. I would love it to be tomorrow

Aberdeen got it.

I'm expecting 10 but will settle for 8.

In reality it will probably be a lot closer but one can live in hope :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

I was laughed at a week or so ago when I said I thought we'd inflict their biggest defeat in years and that it could be 5+....

I've backed that up at Coral!

weaversknowe jambo

Rudi is starting the other 2 are more doubtful with Kello getting a fitness test in the morning.

Great news about Rudi..

coatbridgejambo

Does anyone else picture Vlad doing this in his gothic palace having just read the official website? :)

exactly what i thought when i saw it

Archived