Lost My Season Ticket

jambostuart

jambostuart

Having a bit of a nightmare at the moment, as I am unable to find my season ticket. If I still haven't found it by tomorrow, does anyone know what I should do? Can I go to the ticket office early and explain I've lost it or am I fecked? I was going to renew my ST tomorrow anyway so surely they will let me in if I can prove I am a ST holder?

Thanks

Stuart

WeeToonJambo
Having a bit of a nightmare at the moment, as I am unable to find my season ticket. If I still haven't found it by tomorrow, does anyone know what I should do? Can I go to the ticket office early and explain I've lost it or am I fecked? I was going to renew my ST tomorrow anyway so surely they will let me in if I can prove I am a ST holder?

Thanks

Stuart

Go to the ticket office with proof of identity and I'm sure they'll help you out.

Go to the T/O,pay for a duplicate ticket for the game,get a receipt and when you find your season take todays voucher back along with your receipt and get your money back.

Thanks

Stuart

Are you sure this was not deliberate. ;)

Archived