Bamba to Leicester (Merged Threads)

diehardjambo

Just heard from a reliable source that Bamba will be gone today.

Down south to Leicester.

Sorry if you have been told already.

Down south to Leicester.

I hope so,anything that disrupts their preparations is fine by me.

Maiden Gorgie

Down south to Leicester.

I don't know if that's good news or not to be honest!

I hope so, and it means they play Hogg at the back was at Aberdeen game with family Christmas time and all and he was murder !!!

Aye, they've no replacement that as any better...So i've no problem with this either (Although he is good for a laugh)

I hope so, and it means they play Hogg at the back was at Aberdeen game with family Christmas time and all and he was murder !!!

:smiliz23:

As i say DG boxing day Sisters partner die hard hibee was a enjoyable day for me as I seen just how garbge they were !!!

:what:

Reading my first post again did not read like that sorry lol !!!

:what: x2

I think what steve was trying to say is he is thoroughly ashamed of himself for sitting in amongst the rats last week and this is something I'll ask him about tomorrow. ;)

I've got his ticket. :ninja:

(Sorry Admin, couldn't resist! Hopefully,I'll be back...soon.)

LMAO thought you had been very quiet on here !!!!

You can't keep a good jambo down!

Pints please! :thumbsup:

Section S tomorrow....any good? Can I sing? Can I shout?

it does not mater if they play bomescare bamba, who cares they will get well and truly humped who ever they play tomorrow :whistling:

A few folk have mentioned this on Facebook

I know people are saying he isn't playing tomorrow because he is in england but didnt know if this was true.

Disser Pointon

He is shi* anyway

Agreed but he is the best they have and the only one physical enough to even half deal with Kyle IMO.

Hibs are shite with or without Bambi.

And steve, Sunny Dunny is full of Rats who show their colours in some kind of defiant protest whilst knowing that they'll always support shite team.

We don't have to. I belted out 'hibs are in their beds' on the High Street 2006, some daftie was out in their hubz top so I sang louder!

well theres a shock 3 people all with connections with Sunny Dunny posting one after the other lol come on the jambos !!!

Unfortunatly i have been in this out cast land for 7 years now and i can assure you jambos are thin on the ground in this wilderness.

Luckily i met ricknouskis who i go to the games with now, our kids play for Dunbar colts, there year end doo is always a laugh, so many hobos its un real.

High light off the last doo was every thing getting swithched of music the lot because the white stripes got played and the hobos that run the team went mental.

In the stunned drunken silence a lone voice cried " Oh the hib ees are gay " my 6 year old kid for some un known reason blurted it oot.

One off the funniest things i have ever heard :thumbsup:

Lmao Barry a like button much needed good on your lad , yep Dunbar is full of them I still stay there so would like nothing better than a win tomorrow but like the rest been a Jambo for long enough to realise we need to work at it having said that cant wait :) !!!!

Unfortunatly i have been in this out cast land for 7 years now and i can assure you jambos are thin on the ground in this wilderness.

Luckily i met ricknouskis who i go to the games with now, our kids play for Dunbar colts, there year end doo is always a laugh, so many hobos its un real.

High light off the last doo was every thing getting swithched of music the lot because the white stripes got played and the hobos that run the team went mental.

In the stunned drunken silence a lone voice cried " Oh the hib ees are gay " my 6 year old kid for some un known reason blurted it oot.

One off the funniest things i have ever heard :thumbsup:

:biglaugh:

There's plenty jambos in Dunbar. Or there was before I left.....

Archived