Big Zal

dazajmbo

Anyone else hoping he pulls out another gesture to the vermin tomorrow?

This season seen him do it to aberdeen fans giving him it tight, hibs for obvious reasons and i'm sure he done it to celtic at tynie aswell

Glad to see the big guy know what its like to be captain of a club like Hearts. :ninja:

Toxteth O'Grady

This season seen him do it to aberdeen fans giving him it tight, hibs for obvious reasons and i'm sure he done it to celtic at tynie aswell

Glad to see the big guy know what its like to be captain of a club like Hearts. :ninja:

I hope he concentrates on his game.

He can give them a gesture at the end if he likes.

I hope he doesn't make any gestures - it's not clever and if he's caught by the ref he could be sent off. If he's not caught by the ref, the cameras may catch it and the GFA will punish him. Either way a suspension will not help HMFC.

I would prefer him to concentrate on his game and behave like someone worthy of the title of captain of HMFC , not like a stupid primary schoolboy.

Archived