Score predictions here please .

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest vanbasten1874

Those of a poofy disposition need not enter .

Not wanting to sound too blase about the whole thing but i reckon we may not get as many goals as some think hence the reason i dont think we will avenge 0-7 BUT i do think 6-1 is doable so that is my prediction. :thumbsup:

Special K is 9/2 to score first

I fancy us to win 3 -1 (12/1 for that)

Hills must be shitting themselves with our recent good form as only offering 8/5 for Hearts half time and Hearts full time.

Although could be persuaded with KK first scorer and Hearts 2-0 at 30/1

Or I could spread the bets and cover all bases (and lose all my money in the process). :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

We'll score a last minute winner for a 2-1 victory - Temps and Novikovas after a :rat: free-kick gives them the lead.

EDIT: BTW, for those who find thinking an effort, it's called "reverse psychology".

3-0 to the Hearts, KK, Black and Temps with goals.

I also predict the predictable that are gonna kick lumps out of Temps, hope he doesn't get injured...

1 - 0

Penalty in the 91st minute.

Black sent off for pissing on Rearend when he went down injured. Even t5he Hibs fans applaud.

4-1, they score first to give them a glimmer of hope then two goals just before half-time and two after see them doing their traditional leaving early thing they are so good at. :smiliz64:

The Future's Maroon

My heart says 8-0.......would be so sweet....and shut those bams from junkie-toon up once and for all.

My head says 3-0.

I would happily take a battering all game from them....and sneak a 1-0 win!

Napoleon  Wilson

Special K is 9/2 to score first

I fancy us to win 3 -1 (12/1 for that)

Hills must be shitting themselves with our recent good form as only offering 8/5 for Hearts half time and Hearts full time.

Although could be persuaded with KK first scorer and Hearts 2-0 at 30/1Or I could spread the bets and cover all bases (and lose all my money in the process). :thumbsup:

Thats a cracking price :thumbsup:

Think one or two folk on here are getting ahead of themselves. They might have been dyer so far this season but a derby is a derby! The old clique ' the form book goes out the window' comes to mind. I'll take any victory to give us 3 points but reckon this game will be alot tougher than some folk think!

1-0 to us. Rebound off the back of Ratboys head from a poor Murray clearance in the 94th minute would suit me fine. The resulting fall out from our late winner resulting in a dressing room bust up which ends only when the entire Hibs squad are carted off to the cells.

Any cricket scores should be saved for our next trip to the Leith San Giro. Flairmeisters 0, HMFC 12 would have a good look about it.

Think one or two folk on here are getting ahead of themselves. They might have been dyer so far this season but a derby is a derby! The old clique ' the form book goes out the window' comes to mind. I'll take any victory to give us 3 points but reckon this game will be alot tougher than some folk think!

Agreed - but keeps us in good spirits. Also I dont think that lot are as confident as us. My ex's Uncle who is one of those hobos' who you just want to punch in the face, even HE thinks a draw is a good result for "them". So I am optimistic even though history tells me not to be. :whistling:

A 3-3 thriller.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

You've not got the hang of this at all :down:

5-0 Hearts, Riordan pulls one back in the 89th minute but it's given offside. He's then given a straight red card for taking a swing at the referee.

WorldChampions1902

Hearts to win by eight clear goals (only because Temps will have another 'below par' performance due to being kicked off the park by the Flairmeisters.

Maiden Gorgie

Heart of Midlothian 3 Hibernian 0

Elliott

Kyle

Templeton

HT: 1-0

Bookings: Loads

Sent Off: Murray

Att: 15,573

I'm never confident when they come into a game against us in poor form. It's the only time they ever seem to lose the inferiority complex slightly and play without fear.

Would take any win.

would take one nil with the ball going in of kyles arse in the 93rd minute

This.

Just press them the whole game Hearts.

Shut them down and get it nailed before you need a half time rolocking from J.J.

Let us enjoy it.

Well thats my money on 3 - 1 and also i put money on KK to score first. Wasn't brave enough to do a scorecast (lost so much money that way even though the return makes it worth it, we have too many players who can open the scoring for us) :thumbsup:

Archived