Rat boy on way out!

red

Mad Dog Frazer

the guy lacks any ambition outwith scotland

just had a wee rat baby recently so cant see him moving

unless hibs force him to get him off wage bill

Seymour M Hersh

He appears to think that ?5m is a possibility but would consider a fiver. ?5m? Is ratboy not out of contract at the end of the season? I feel the second option would be closer to reality.

He appears to think that ?5m is a possibility but would consider a fiver. ?5m? I feel the second option would be closer to reality.Is ratboy not out of contract at the end of the season?

agreed and yes

The Rat is leaving the sinking ship before it plumets into the 1st division, With Capitano Calderwood at the helm. :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

Sounds like Calderwood doesn't want him.

:verysmug:

It's more likely Rod Petrie not wanting to continue paying Deeks a wage anywhere near what he's currently being paid.

Anyone know what the bouncers are like over in Eski?ehir ? Just wondering if he'll end up with a severe kicking instead of being shown the door when Ratboy and his mates do their inevitable and cause trouble.

I'd love that if it happened. :loveit:

some of the flumps still think he's good enough to play for scotland.

:facepalm:

His goals scored total says that he is. Which goes to show you what baggage he must bring with him that he isn't quoted.

His goals scored total says that he is. Which goes to show you what baggage he must bring with him that he isn't quoted.

i'm afraid not no.

scoring 10-20 goals a season in the SPL isn't enough to warrant playing for scotland. he doesn't have nearly a good enough all-round game to get close at the moment. he was probably rightfully on the fringes in the past but those days are long gone now.

was speaking to rat boys uncle yesterday, he has been offered silly money to go and play for turkish team

2 n half year contract with big add on if he see,s the contract out.. :smiliz23:

have they been watching the right team , to me he does sod all for the wee team

hopefully someone will snap the rat tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

It's more likely Rod Petrie not wanting to continue paying Deeks a wage anywhere near what he's currently being paid.

Exactly my thoughts, I love Rod "no ambition" Petrie being in charge of the bellenders, he's completely ruined any ambition that club have ever had by being a feeder club to the Old Firm, something I'm glad we've moved away from :thumbsup:

was speaking to rat boys uncle yesterday, he has been offered silly money to go and play for turkish team

2 n half year contract with big add on if he see,s the contract out.. :smiliz23:

Lets not forget that Genclerbirligi are paying Billy Mehmet 10K p/w and Mikey Stewart 16K p/w - the Turks clearly have more money than sense.

If there are teams in Turkey willing to give Billy Mehmet a ?10,000+ a week then that doesn't surprise me.

Would be good to see the back of him but can't see him upping sticks and heading for deepest darkest Turkey.

Miller Jambo 60

The Rat is leaving the sinking ship before it plumets into the 1st division, With Capitano Calderwood at the helm. :thumbsup:

Might get a game for Celtic legends, oops did he get a game for Celticsmiliz57.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Exactly my thoughts, I love Rod "no ambition" Petrie being in charge of the bellenders, he's completely ruined any ambition that club have ever had by being a feeder club to the Old Firm, something I'm glad we've moved away from :thumbsup:

The hobos slag Vlad and our debt, , Petrie is a tight fisted hobo muppet going no where.

Relegation ya mups.

Archived