Their Cup Final...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The way things are going down Fester way, I reckon that the Hibees will be treating this game like a cup-final.

I expect their returning players to be thrown in at the deep end and for them to play like this is the last game of the season...

Thankfuly though, I reckon we have the better squad of players and the better management team and so I am not too worried about what they do... However, it is worth considering just what will happen to them if they throw everything they have at us for one game and pick up a few suspensions and -forced back to quickly- injuries... Could be enough to scupper their league campaign and relegate the feckin chumps.

I like the fact that JJ rested key players and we still won convincingly away from home last night... league campaign still going strong and a fullish first team for the derby!

BRING ON THE HIBEES!! :woot:

Yeah were playing great and there just there usual p*ss selves but I don't think Saturday will be a walk in the park!

We could lose focus, be over confident, get hit on the break.........anything can happen so I'm just hoping for three points!! If we play to our potential there isn't a team in this league that can beat us however when we are bad, we are BAD!!! We should look at the killie game at tynie to warn us off any show up and win attitude that could creep in! 1-0 scrappy win will do me, as for them and there season........couldn't care less!!! Gorgie rule!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Win the battle and the match in the first half... And then...

Make the second half a feckin field-day!!

:santa1:

Win the battle and the match in the first half... And then...

Make the second half a feckin field-day!!

:santa1:

This

Archived