Last laugh for Larry? (Merged Threads)

theschoolend

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I see that Kingston might be about to have the last laugh and make it to the Premiership!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.talksport...lose-ghana-star

Good luck to the boy... Not really missed so any last laugh is certainly not at our expense, now that his exorbitant wages are off our wage-bill...

Good luck with that Larry and Blackpool... :ninja:

portobellojambo1

If this happens then it's a sad day for Holloway.

Correct, and I'd imagine the only person who has offered an opinion is probably his brother. And he didn't terminate his contract with Vitesse Arnhem, he was kicked out because he failed to impress even slightly.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

30 year old / Ghana star ? :whistling:

30 year old?

Let's get the boy carbon-dated and find out his real-time age... Failing that, maybe Le Juge could snap the boy's leg and we could count the rings? :ermm:

What a joke... this man goes from club to club earning a living (a bloody awesome living!!!) and doesn't do anything to earn it!!

He is no better than a corrupt agent!!

Someone should go on their message boards and warn the poor buggers! :smiliz23:

had a quick look on one of their message boards.

They seem quite chuffed at the propect. They seem to think he was good for us. And only left cause he was earning too much

Unless his whole ethos has changed then I predict an epic fail for Larry in the EPL.

20mins of brilliance every half dozen games couldn't cut it here. It won't cut it dahn saahff.

Seemed to be really impressing with his 6 month, 1 appearance stint with Vitesse Arnhem.

had a quick look on one of their message boards.

They seem quite chuffed at the propect. They seem to think he was good for us. And only left cause he was earning too much

Which is true. Jeff wanted to keep him cos he was doing well for him. Only wages scuppered it.

SectionDJambo

I think he may do well in the Premiership. Even he knows that any further fall from grace would be as public as it gets in there.

Holloway won't stand for any lack of effort from him, and I would seriously doubt a long, healthy contract will be on the table to start with.

What a joke... this man goes from club to club earning a living (a bloody awesome living!!!) and doesn't do anything to earn it!!

He is no better than a corrupt agent!!

Fair play to him tbh.

It's where he's always wanted to play by all accounts. I'd imagine he might actually try a leg there and will prove that he is actually a decent player.

Good luck to him...and I thought he was 30 about 2/3 years ago :smiliz23:

Which is true. Jeff wanted to keep him cos he was doing well for him. Only wages scuppered it.

Yeah he was a good player for us when he played. But that doesn't mean he was a good signing for us. Which was what I was getting at.

portobellojambo1

Unless his whole ethos has changed then I predict an epic fail for Larry in the EPL.

20mins of brilliance every half dozen games couldn't cut it here. It won't cut it dahn saahff.

The fact he was booted out of Vitesse Arnhem for offering next to nothing would suggest he hasn't changed in the slightest. As long as plenty money is going into his account at the end of each month that is all that matters to him.

According to talksport, Blackpool are in talks with Laryea Kingston and are trying to get him signed up before other teams become interested!

He doesn't have the workrate to make it in the premiership and will be a flop IMO

Yeah he was a good player for us when he played. But that doesn't mean he was a good signing for us. Which was what I was getting at.

Whenever I seen him play he was utter sh!te

Archived