hearts memories 2010

ando

The best moments for me was the wins at easter road and beating celtic 2.0 at tynecastle

and the worst moment was hearing of the passing away of jim cruickshank.

worst has to be losing 3-0 away at the piggery

we mucked up our chance of a final against st mirren in last years league cup at fir park! A day out and a tv game with a chance to win a trophy.

the best memories for me has to be Csaba Laszlo getting the bullet and the return of JJ, BB & GL

the 2 - 1 win at beaster rd was also something special, 'thats gangsta' :thumbsup:

The 2-1 victory over Hibs at Tynecastle last spring was my favourite game from 2010 because we were absolutley outstanding that day and the scoreline flattered Hibs beyond belief.

The low-point for me was at the start of the year with us losing two cup games within a few days of eachother.

Best-Rudi signing

Worst-Rangers late winner

Heard from a good source that you ate one too many St Mirren Park pie and have suffered terrible diarrhea today.

If this is true, then this would be my highlight of 2010.

cantleyzonehmfc

best memory has to be seeing stephen elliots strike hit the back of the hibees net in our 2-0 win at fester road........

Sergio Garcia

Best Onfield - Was the recent 2 nil win against Celtic. (The 2v1 home win against the wee team ran it close, if only we had converted some of those glorious chances that day.

Best Off-field - Return of JJ,BB and GL

Worst Onfield - For me it was the one of the Fir park trips, going out the cup so meekly to St Midden, or being 2 nil so early to Motherwell and knowing we were never getting back into the game. I must have met every Motherwell fan I know out that night and I had no defence and hit to sit and take the ripping, so that edges it.

Worst Off-field - Passing of JC.

The 2-1 victory over Hibs at Tynecastle last spring was my favourite game from 2010 because we were absolutley outstanding that day and the scoreline flattered Hibs beyond belief.

The low-point for me was at the start of the year with us losing two cup games within a few days of eachother.

Still got it sittin on my Sky+, watched it just yesterday.

Two goin on ******* ten mate...

Howdy Doody Jambo

Temps scoring his solo goal against the vermin and Ruddi signing oh and Vlad is more chillaxed these days

Worst moment was losing 2-1 at home to the Huns. At that point I nearly lost faith in JJ. The team had bottled it again against the OF with late goals going in. This was worse than the semi defeat. The semi was dismal, but the Rangers loss made me angry

The best moment was going 2-0 up against Hibs at ER and KNOWING that we'd beaten them again.

John Gentleman

Highlights: The return of JJ and his management team. See maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.

The emergence of a player called Templeton.

Lowlights: The passing of Cruickie.

How the feck did Killie thump us on oor own patch of dirt?

Guid Hogmanay and New Year to all.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Highpoint: Being back at Tynie in March to see us defeat the vermin. We should have destroyed them.

Lowpoint: The 3-0 loss at Septic Park. We were a shambles and the difference between the team then and now is night and day.

Best for me was the 2-0 pumping of Smelltic having seen the diseased ginger flump walking down the tunnel of shame

Worst is probably every late winner the OF have hit this year (which is a lot). Take them out of the equation and the league challenge is VERY real.

Here's to 2011 folks. I think we are going to enjoy it.....!!!!! :thumbsup:

Best = waking up in a Hotel room in Edinburgh, turning on SSN and witnessing the return of JJ. The last derby at ER.

Worst - League Cup semi v St Mirren

Archived