Toto

Greedy_Jambo

Do you think he will sign in january? We put a lot of effort into getting all the paperwork for him but it seems his spell at morton has been... Pish.

I would like to see him still given a chance at hearts.

Do you think he will sign in january? We put a lot of effort into getting all the paperwork for him but it seems his spell at morton has been... Pish.

I would like to see him still given a chance at hearts.

Why?

Why?

Because untill i see him being pish in a hearts top there will still be that 'what if' feeling.

Your a bit simple aren't you.

No, I just don't see the logic in signing a player who has failed (pretty miserably) in a lower division, just to see if he's pish or not. I'd bet Annan Athletic's right back is pretty poor by our standards; that doesn't mean I want to sign him just to find out.

I'll go by the Morton fans' and manager's opinions on Toto. Those being that he's rotten, with an attitude problem.

Oh, and it's you're, by the way. But what do I know? I'm a bit simple...

Napoleon  Wilson

Because untill i see him being pish in a hearts top there will still be that 'what if' feeling.

:facepalm:

No, I just don't see the logic in signing a player who has failed (pretty miserably) in a lower division, just to see if he's pish or not. I'd bet Annan Athletic's right back is pretty poor by our standards; that doesn't mean I want to sign him just to find out.

I'll go by the Morton fans' and manager's opinions on Toto. Those being that he's rotten, with an attitude problem.

Oh, and it's you're, by the way. But what do I know? I'm a bit simple...

Aye, thats right, Pull me up on a spelling mistake instead of looking at the bigger picture. Thats scotland all over.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I could not care less right now if he signed or not...

Never seen him play though right enough... Far more pressing positions to be filled than striker right now.

Guest juvehearts

Your a bit simple aren't you.

clearly or on the eggnog

toto only from word of mouth is too big for his boots

from what i have heard he think he is cantona, messi & maradona into one.

he needs an attidue adjustment & going to places like morton with that mentalitaly knowing your beterthan every one else is just wrong

IF ( a very big IF) he does sign for hearts, i know he will be put in his place.

weither he is good enough to sign for us..............

remains to be seen

if we can get him for nothing then go for it

juve

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Aye, thats right, Pull me up on a spelling mistake instead of looking at the bigger picture. Thats scotland all over.

Pardon?... Is this a Scotland-centric thing that I have never heard of? :mellow:

If Toto has been pish at Morton how on earth can he do well at Hearts?

Wittenveen did well at Morton last season ffs :lol:

clearly or on the eggnog

toto only from word of mouth is too big for his boots

from what i have heard he think he is cantona, messi & maradona into one.

he needs an attidue adjustment & going to places like morton with that mentalitaly knowing your beterthan every one else is just wrong

IF ( a very big IF) he does sign for hearts, i know he will be put in his place.

weither he is good enough to sign for us..............

remains to be seen

if we can get him for nothing then go for it

juve

That sort of shit is what good strikers are made of!!

Would you rather have wee mummies boy Callum Elliot who has the confidence of a 1st year with a rash.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That sort of shit is what good strikers are made of!!

Would you rather have wee mummies boy Callum Elliot who has the confidence of a 1st year with a rash.

Yes I would much rather have Elliot,.. Scored goals in the SPL and the First Division... Toto has done WHAT exactly so far????? :unsure:

If Toto has been pish at Morton how on earth can he do well at Hearts?

Wittenveen did well at Morton last season ffs :lol:

Too big for his boots and yet is pish at morton? Ye no maybe think he just thinks he's too good for them and isn't trying maybe?

Not a good way to be but if he does the business at hearts (who he's wanting to sign for) i couldn't care less.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You are corekt off cours , thats why i left Scotland.

The spelling is dialobical.

Greedy, why do you want to see a failed Div 1 player at Hearts......Humour me ?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Too big for his boots and yet is pish at morton? Ye no maybe think he just thinks he's too good for them and isn't trying maybe?

Not a good way to be but if he does the business at hearts (who he's wanting to sign for) i couldn't care less.

Maybe Elliot thought he was too big for Motherwell?... At least he got over it and started banging them in at Livingston and more recently Hearts...

Still waiting on Toto to show what we are missing... :whistling:

so many :facepalm:'s

I can't see Toto signing now.

Signing a striker is no longer as big an issue as it was at the start of the season. The over-reaction by some on here about him signing was due to our desperate need for a striker (see similar cases of us potentially getting McGhee as manager and Csaba's first season).

Is it also "Scotland all over" to call someone "simple" because they disagree with you?

As the Lion asks why would you want a pish div one player at Hearts?

It was only a few days ago someone asks if Jonathon Woodgate is worth a punt on loan and now someone else asks if a failed div one player should sign...only on kickback! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spent many a happy year outside Scotland where poor spelling wasn't an issue. I sometimes even deliberately mis-spelled words just to enjoy the pure freedom of it all.

Halcyon days.

[/quote

he's only at morton because of paperwork issues.

The boy doesn't want to be there.

JJ obviously seen something in him for all the efffort hearts put in to getting paperwork from 3 different countries.

When he was trying to impress JJ he scored something like 8 goals in 6 games.

It suppries me how many people just don't give a shit about him now.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

he's only at morton because of paperwork issues.

The boy doesn't want to be there.

JJ obviously seen something in him for all the efffort hearts put in to getting paperwork from 3 different countries.

When he was trying to impress JJ he scored something like 8 goals in 6 games.

It suppries me how many people just don't give a shit about him now.

So are you saying that he has given up trying to impress JJ while playing for Morton then GJ ?

Is it also "Scotland all over" to call someone "simple" because they disagree with you?

It wasn't because he disagreed with me. It was because i asked a question. He didn't reply, he just asked me a question. Then when i replied he just posted a face.

It wasn't because he disagreed with me. It was because i asked a question. He didn't reply, he just asked me a question. Then when i replied he just posted a face.

Right...

:smiliz23:

:thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

I hope the boy does sign now and bangs in the goals. You lot are pissing me off now lol.

If he looked remotely like he was gonnae bang in the goals, then we'd maybe sign him - neither looks likely, mate! :thumbsup:

If he looked remotely like he was gonnae bang in the goals, then we'd maybe sign him - neither looks likely, mate! :thumbsup:

This is true.

Get him back on trial atleast! C'mon. Don't give up the dream! Ha.

This is true.

Get him back on trial atleast! C'mon. Don't give up the dream! Ha.

Bring this thread back to the top when Toto signs and ends up scoring a few goals in the second half of the season... :teehee:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Greedy,

You do not rate Elliot despite him banging them in in the first division at Livi and being a former scotland U21 player, a guy who has almost scored as many as our last season's top-goalscorer and has set up a couple in the process but...

You want Toto, a guy who has done squat except score a few goals in pre-season friendlies against VERY poor opposition, to take his place in our current squad????

What gives??? :blink:

Greedy,

You do not rate Elliot despite him banging them in in the first division at Livi and being a former scotland U21 player, a guy who has almost scored as many as our last season's top-goalscorer and has set up a couple in the process but...

You want Toto, a guy who has done squat except score a few goals in pre-season friendlies against VERY poor opposition, to take his place in our current squad????

What gives??? :blink:

I just think the boy has something. Obviously confidence is one of the things he has with all the reports of him being too big for his boots. calum elliot does not and never has had confidence. Good strikers need a bit of arrogance in my opinion.

Anyway. Im not saying he should be a hearts player. I just want him to be giving a chance since he done nothing but impress when he was with us.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I just think the boy has something. Obviously confidence is one of the things he has with all the reports of him being too big for his boots. calum elliot does not and never has had confidence. Good strikers need a bit of arrogance in my opinion.

Anyway. Im not saying he should be a hearts player. I just want him to be giving a chance since he done nothing but impress when he was with us.

Your opinions on Elliot are shared by many... I just thought it was a bit harsh to use him as a comparison with someone who has done feck all so far, while Elliot is having a good season for us.

If you have seen something in Toto that you like then fair dos, say so and stand by it but... Elliot is doing just fine right now and to compare him to -at best- an unknown quantity is just not cricket mate.

I would love to see us sign the player that so many seem to see in Toto but... He seems to be devoid of "confidence" and doing nowt in the first division right now... :mellow:

Did we not learn anything from when many of us over-hyped Beslija prior to seeing him play!? :rolleyes:

Your opinions on Elliot are shared by many... I just thought it was a bit harsh to use him as a comparison with someone who has done feck all so far, while Elliot is having a good season for us.

If you have seen something in Toto that you like then fair dos, say so and stand by it but... Elliot is doing just fine right now and to compare him to -at best- an unknown quantity is just not cricket mate.

I would love to see us sign the player that so many seem to see in Toto but... He seems to be devoid of "confidence" and doing nowt in the first division right now... :mellow:

I agree, C.Elliot had a really good start to the season and was really unlucky to lose his place to S.elliot. He was terrible last night though. I heard JJ was angry with him and therefore subbed him. Callum should of took his chance last night and put pressure on s.Elliot but he didn't.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I agree, C.Elliot had a really good start to the season and was really unlucky to lose his place to S.elliot. He was terrible last night though. I heard JJ was angry with him and therefore subbed him. Callum should of took his chance last night and put pressure on s.Elliot but he didn't.

I think Elliot did okay but if you happen to KNOW that the management team disagree then fair enough...

Elliot is having a good season and his workrate has improved as well as his goals to game ratio (I would imagine)... I am happy to have the guy there and ready to slot in when needed just now. Toto however has not done anything to justify a move to Hearts and the thought of us turning to the bench and it being him sitting there, rather than Elliot... well that quite frankly scares me!

Archived