• Ryan STEVENSON
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Calum ELLIOT
    • Kevin KYLE
    • David OBUA
    • Arvydas NOVIKOVAS

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Thought our top three performers last night were Palazuelos, Mrowiec and Kyle.

All three would be worthy of voting for but on this occasion I'm going to go for Kevin Kyle. I think on many occasions what he does for the team gets overlooked because some reckon he doesn't score enough goals (people don't seem to realise it is what he and Stephen Elliott do up front that creates the opportunities for others to get the bulk of the goals).

MODS - Would you be able to sticky this for a couple of days please. Thank you

I'm going to go for Black.

In the first half especially he constantly won the 2nd ball, never wasted possession and continually hounded his opponents.

Pretty much my least favourite player a couple of months back. But in this current formation his input is vital.

Palazuelos.

He's starting to prove me wrong about his ability to play left back. I thought that he got forward really well to support the attacks. He was brilliant against Motherwell too.

No need to rush Lee back yet.

Scoring one and setting up the other with the run for the pen, not to mention him setting up Elliot to hit the post, all in a game where he was not at his best, my vote goes to Templeton.

Temps and to be honest I can't see how anyone could vote for anyone else he scored one and won the penalty for the other. If it had been 0-0 then our defensive players could have come into it but it turned out they had little to do. Should be a landslide IMO.

Temps and to be honest I can't see how anyone could vote for anyone else he scored one and won the penalty for the other. If it had been 0-0 then our defensive players could have come into it but it turned out they had little to do. Should be a landslide IMO.

Kevin Kyle was immense John. A proper captains performance from him. I too think it should be a landslide, just not for the player you suggest.

As stated on another thread I thought KK was magnificent, a great deal of what he contributes to the game seems to get lost on some. Adrian a close second for me too- what a player he's turning in to!

Keep it going lads!

FTH!

As stated on another thread I thought KK was magnificent, a great deal of what he contributes to the game seems to get lost on some. Adrian a close second for me too- what a player he's turning in to!

Keep it going lads!

FTH!

I notice David Obua has got a vote,the big man must be logged on here, I like him but did he do as much in his few minutes as the others already mentioned?............still I do like a sense of humour

Kevin Kyle was immense John. A proper captains performance from him. I too think it should be a landslide, just not for the player you suggest.

All about sticking the ball in the net, which temps would've done twice if it wasn't for the foul that won the penalty. Kyle is doing a superb job though.

Archived