Saints Cup Tie

Clerry Jambo

Anyone slightly nervy about the Cup tie coming up.

We all love a cup run which hopefully gets us to Hampdump and with the carry on with the Wheafield Stand and what sort of crowd we will get, I rate this as one of the biggest matches of the season.

It's horrible falling at the first hurdle and getting very envious as the competition progesses towards the semis and final.

Here's one for you Kickbackers, would you prefer

1. Draw v The Hobos and win Cup Match

2. Win v Hobos and lose Cup Tie.

Me? I will happily take option 1.....contraversial :rolleyes:

Not even thinking about the cup game, 100% focused on battering hibs for 90 mins!! With both these games being at home and with our squad and support two wins should be ours, losing one of these games would be a disaster!

no more so than any other year.

even getting to the semi-final stage takes quite a bit of luck along the way. hopefully we'll get home draws until then. if we get to the semi then we've got something decent to look forward to.

no more so than any other year.

even getting to the semi-final stage takes quite a bit of luck along the way. hopefully we'll get home draws until then. if we get to the semi then we've got something decent to look forward to.

Indeed :thumbsup:

We shall win both.

I refuse to consider any other outcome when we still have it all to look forward to and no reason to think it's not entirely possible and/or likely. dry.gif

Come on Clerry, get into the spirit. If you can't do it now, when can you do it?

Not even thinking about the cup game, 100% focused on battering hibs for 90 mins!! With both these games being at home and with our squad and support two wins should be ours, losing one of these games would be a disaster!

^

Agree.

I choose St Johnstone, oh no I can't that doesn't work.

Okay then lets Win Both!

We shall win both.

I refuse to consider any other outcome when we still have it all to look forward to and no reason to think it's not entirely possible and/or likely. dry.gif

Come on Clerry, get into the spirit. If you can't do it now, when can you do it?

No. Why should we be?

Win them both.

Less of this confidence, you will make us lose games.:verymad:

:thumbsup:

We shall win both.

What a miserable lot we have on here tonight!

Red ofcourse we will win both ....but but but jist patronise me and select 1 or 2 before I through the toys oot the pram :D

What a miserable lot we have on here tonight!

Red ofcourse we will win both ....but but but jist patronise me and select 1 or 2 before I through the toys oot the pram :D

I can't do that. It'd only be tempting fate and I'm superstitious bout such things.... :)

Anyone slightly nervy about the Cup tie coming up.

We all love a cup run which hopefully gets us to Hampdump and with the carry on with the Wheafield Stand and what sort of crowd we will get, I rate this as one of the biggest matches of the season.

It's horrible falling at the first hurdle and getting very envious as the competition progesses towards the semis and final.

Here's one for you Kickbackers, would you prefer

1. Draw v The Hobos and win Cup Match

2. Win v Hobos and lose Cup Tie.

Me? I will happily take option 1.....contraversial :rolleyes:

hibs will not get past Ayr

Archived