Chick Young (merged)

garethjambo

The cretin of a man is on sportsound pretty much dismissing the football we are playing at the moment.... said that he watched the motherwell game and wasnt impressed with us. I am quite sure he has probably seen about a maximum of 3 games involving us this season. I hate him so much....... vermin bag......

I reckon we should start a Chic Young song for the Hibs game..... similar one to Andy Walker!!

Apologies for giving this little toly more bandwidth but just listened to him on sportsound previewing ( well about 5 mins worth )the Hibs game.

Nothing positive to say about Hearts atoll and couldn't wait to mention "the hoofball" to Kyle, which OK we are sometimes guilty of overdoing.

Obviously still hurting from last night but fair play to Spencey for at least giving the team the credit they deserve.

He really is a horrible little man

Italian Lambretta

The horrible cretin was at terrorist park last night so how would he know how we are playing. I take it he didn't see us hump the glessgy filth at tynie in November.

The cretin of a man is on sportsound pretty much dismissing the football we are playing at the moment.... said that he watched the motherwell game and wasnt impressed with us. I am quite sure he has probably seen about a maximum of 3 games involving us this season. I hate him so much....... vermin bag......

I reckon we should start a Chic Young song for the Hibs game..... similar one to Andy Walker!!

Guest John Meurig Thomas

What difference would it make to your life as a Hearts fan if he suddenly started giving us compliments? Sincere question.

I don't like Charles.

I do not want to say much more for fear of a ban.

Snap BigH - I did want to say more in my OP which was fairly tame to the wee scroat

this being the same **** that was filling his pants last night at the quite ordinary goal from paddy the *****.

never mind that a good number of people from within the game are prepared to lavish praise on our players... chuck dung takes the opposite line.

the man is a useless **** and he's simply looking for a reaction. a sad little shitehouse.

Snap BigH - I did want to say more in my OP which was fairly tame to the wee scroat

Charles is not a pleasant man. I would not invite Charles to Husref Heights for coffee and scones.

Seven wins and a draw in the last 8 games, including 5 clean sheets.

Chick Young can stick his opinion where the sun don't shine. Any negative comments about Hearts' recent form is nothing but pettiness.

Didn't he used to be a Jambo himself?:whistling:

Indeed. That's before he became a big big St Mirren fan, eh? <_<

He is a walloper of the highest order. Brown-nosed little sniveller. I despise him and all his "Uncle Walter" sycophancy.

And I despise the fact that I inadvertantly contribute to his wages by paying my license fee.

And for me, he encapsulates the "dumbing down" of Scottish sports journalism.

anyway, I love the wee Antz picture: the coolest band logo ever. (antmusic for sexpeople etc.)

...a bit disco

Indeed. That's before he became a big big St Mirren fan, eh? <_<

He is a walloper of the highest order. Brown-nosed little sniveller. I despise him and all his "Uncle Walter" sycophancy.

And I despise the fact that I inadvertantly contribute to his wages by paying my license fee.

And for me, he encapsulates the "dumbing down" of Scottish sports journalism.

anyway, I love the wee Antz picture: the coolest band logo ever. (antmusic for sexpeople etc.)

Not even a journalist.

He's officially (wikipedia!) an Association Football Pundit.

Make of that what you will!

My piccy?

Midlife crisis I think!!!!

Not even a journalist.

He's officially (wikipedia!) an Association Football Pundit.

Make of that what you will!

My piccy?

Midlife crisis I think!!!!

Every time I hear that knob open his mouth, i think that Bob Crampsey must be spinning in his grave. And hugh McIlvanney must have his head in his hands.

Midlife crisis or not, your wee piccy is immense. Dog Eat Dog was the first single I bought. Saw Mr ant with big marco at King Tuts circa 1995. 'king superb gig.

I think it's great that they all hate us.

Nearly all the journalists and 'experts' (if you can seriously describe no-marks like Chic Hun, Charlie Ridiculous, Andy Hamshanker and Gordhun Smith as such) hate us.

The OF hate us because they know we're the only club with a realistic chance - however slight - of challenging them, the diddy teams hate us and fear us for the same reason.

I love their hate and their jealousy to bits, we must be doing something right to get our enemies worked up like this smile.gif

...a bit disco

Every time I hear that knob open his mouth, i think that Bob Crampsey must be spinning in his grave. And hugh McIlvanney must have his head in his hands.

Midlife crisis or not, your wee piccy is immense. Dog Eat Dog was the first single I bought. Saw Mr ant with big marco at King Tuts circa 1995. 'king superb gig.

Saw them in Glasgow in the 80s.

Top gig!

Back on track tho'!

How did this fud blag his way in to Scottish Football Journalism.

You can see it on the faces of his 'interviewees'.

Teuchterjambo

What difference would it make to your life as a Hearts fan if he suddenly started giving us compliments? Sincere question.

If we get near the sniff of silverware then he will appear at our side like a fly round sharn - that would be the typical behaviour of a glory hunting St Mirren fan with an obsession with Glasgow Rangers - personally I despise the weasel but as I suspect you would JM - I would treat his compliments with the same disdain I treat the rest of the garbage that spews uncontrollaby form his gob.

:verymad:

Saw them in Glasgow in the 80s.

Top gig!

Back on track tho'!

How did this fud blag his way in to Scottish Football Journalism.

You can see it on the faces of his 'interviewees'.

I live in Wales and mates down here see his "articles" on BBC website and ask "WTF is that guy on about?", and wonder if that's what passes for proper journalim in Scotland.

total embarassment to his profession.

If we get near the sniff of silverware then he will appear at our side like a fly round sharn - that would be the typical behaviour of a glory hunting St Mirren fan with an obsession with Glasgow Rangers - personally I despise the weasel but as I suspect you would JM - I would treat his compliments with the same disdain I treat the rest of the garbage that spews uncontrollaby form his gob.

:verymad:

Remember that "El Chico" claims credit for enabling Lockey to get on the podium to lift the cup with Baggio in 98.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I am gratefull to tthe OP...

He gave me the opportunity to post this...

'CHICK' Young, flirting with Craig Brown...

BE PRE-WARNED PEOPLE... THIS IS MAJORLY CRINGEWORTHY... THR WEE NYAFF IS PLAYING WITH HIS NIPPLES, WHILE TRYING TO 'COME-ON' TO PAW BROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDdI9LYBfXU

Does anyone care what the guy from the above video thinks about Scottish football and more importantly us??? :blink:

Neutral, fair-minded, objective reporting is what this man, amongst others, is completely incapabable of

Just another one of the reasons Scottish football is in its current plight sadly... :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Neutral, fair-minded, objective reporting is what this man, amongst others, is completely incapabable of

Just another one of the reasons Scottish football is in its current plight sadly... :(

Watch the video above RB...

THIS is the guy that we are starting threads and talking about...

SERIOUSLY????

Never mind what he's says - there can be no-one in the media commenting Scottish football with the track record he has for getting things seriously wrong. The big mystery is why on earth the BBC continue to employ him. He's obviously doing something for someone - with the big mouth he's got I wonder what on earth it could be!!

The horrible cretin was at terrorist park last night so how would he know how we are playing. I take it he didn't see us hump the glessgy filth at tynie in November.

You'd think such a passionate St Mirren fan would have managed to get duty at his beloved team's game - or maybe, despite what this weegie, Ugly Sister's sycophant says about Hearts, he couldn't stand to see the team he hates hammering his team!!!

I am convinced that all the "little" mistakes that keep happening on the BBC Hearts website can be traced back to the most pathetic "journalist" ever to blemish this country's media!!!

Napoleon  Wilson

I am gratefull to tthe OP...

He gave me the opportunity to post this...

'CHICK' Young, flirting with Craig Brown...

BE PRE-WARNED PEOPLE... THIS IS MAJORLY CRINGEWORTHY... THR WEE NYAFF IS PLAYING WITH HIS NIPPLES, WHILE TRYING TO 'COME-ON' TO PAW BROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDdI9LYBfXU

Does anyone care what the guy from the above video thinks about Scottish football and more importantly us??? :blink:

Chick Hun

Reminds me of a camp, weegie Hunter S Thompson in that clip. Just plain weird

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Chick Hun

Reminds me of a camp, weegie Hunter S Thompson in that clip. Just plain weird

I know yeah?

WTF was that all about?

:ninja:

marshallschunkychicken

I'm still pissed off about that time about three years ago that he said live on the radio that 'according to my good sources within the club, as of later on tonight, Heart of Midlothian will be no more.'

He made it up in the vain hope it might be right.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

According to my good sources within "The Nasty Little Wee Bald Men Getting Spanked by Elderly Former Scotland National Managers Club", as of tonight, Chick Young's credit will no longer be... Accepted!

Pay your bills, you nipple-twistin', pensioner flirting, sheet talkin', baldy, wee pervert, or else your Malibu and lemonades will have to be bought by someone else!

:ninja:

(allegedly)

Miller Jambo 60

Apologies for giving this little toly more bandwidth but just listened to him on sportsound previewing ( well about 5 mins worth )the Hibs game.

Nothing positive to say about Hearts atoll and couldn't wait to mention "the hoofball" to Kyle, which OK we are sometimes guilty of overdoing.

Obviously still hurting from last night but fair play to Spencey for at least giving the team the credit they deserve.

He really is a horrible little man

He is a total splash of a weegie bigot

He IS west coast "banter". All of the various OF pundits reckon he is a buffoon and there to be lampooned at will so why would anyone think anything he has to say is worth listening to?

jamboinglasgow

I'm still pissed off about that time about three years ago that he said live on the radio that 'according to my good sources within the club, as of later on tonight, Heart of Midlothian will be no more.'

I remember his great exclusive at the beginning of January 2007 that Paul Hartley will be joining Rangers during the transfer window. Cue the close of the transfer window and Paul Hartley had left Hearts and gone to Glasgow where he joined...Celtic.

To me he was the worst of the Scottish football "pundits" who collected the David Murray thirty pieces of silver, threw all attempts at being impartial out the window, and just went on about the great Glasgow Rangers. Refused to accept criticism of Murray first (even when the scale of the debt of Rangers was revealed Chick attacked another pundit who said that Murray has to accept some of the blame for the current situation by going on about people being ungrateful about what SDM did.) Criticism of Rangers second then criticism of the old firm.

A man who I sense finds every club outside the old firm an annoyance. Scottish football would be better without him.

If the BBC are looking to make cuts (everyone else is - hopefully they will too), then Chick Dung surely has to be near top of the hit list. Hopefully any payout will be in line with his journalistic abilities i.e. zero.

Fecking roaster.

He knows nothing about football. His opinion means jack sh*t.

Also has the looks of someone who should have a restraining order keeping him 10 miles from any primary school in the world.

Chicks a D*ck.

He also stated one week "wouldn't it be interesting if Aberdeen were interested in Jim Jefferies" then the following week proclaim it as a rumour. Another thing he totally made up.

Seymour M Hersh

I'd be concerned. I like the fact that he appears to hate us (feeling's mutual) as it just makes things all the sweeter when we rub his nose in his comments/exclusives etc etc. He is a horrible waste of tax payers money though and really has nothing to offer as a pundit.

romanov apologist

"this man, who has crawled and crept through life.... this sycophant, who never knew what honour, truth, or courage meant..."

Charles Dickens

Guest Dipped Flake

Chic Young is laughed at by all at the bbc. He is there for comedy purposes only, he can't even string a sentence together. I refuse to get worked up by anything he says although I do hate the fact that my licence fee helps to pay his wages.

Archived