Hearts Fans

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Thinking about the guys and girls that went to St Mirren last night.

I was not one as i had the wee man to watch, but look at our support.

Even through the relegation times of the past we had a crowd of 20000 wi Dundee at Tyne.

Going abroad we take crowds of 3000 wot teams in Europe do that , like Barca < Madrid.

Need more on hearts fans guys.

Doug.

We dont take that much abroad. Prague was the exception as it is an easy place to get to.

Generally we do have a good support due to the fact we have lifelong supporters. A lot of our biggest supporters seldom go to the games due to lack of money or being abroad or work.

You'll usually bump into them on foreign trips though.

Im a die hard, but dont go to many games due to these factors, however we have lots of supporters like this listening on the radio, keeping up to date online which is why for games of big importance there are bigger crowds.

Hearts are a lot more well supported than outsiders think

We dont take that much abroad. Prague was the exception as it is an easy place to get to.

Generally we do have a good support due to the fact we have lifelong supporters. A lot of our biggest supporters seldom go to the games due to lack of money or being abroad or work.

Im a die hard, but dont go to many games due to these factors, however we have lots of supporters like this listening on the radio, keeping up to date online which is why for games of big importance there are bigger crowds.

Just look at the scottish cup parade to get an idea of the hearts support.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thinking about the guys and girls that went to St Mirren last night.

I was not one as i had the wee man to watch, but look at our support.

Even through the relegation times of the past we had a crowd of 20000 wi Dundee at Tyne.

Going abroad we take crowds of 3000 wot teams in Europe do that , like Barca < Madrid.

Need more on hearts fans guys.

Doug.

Dougal,

Spot on mate, no just that though, the fact is that we have people from all walks of life and very different backgrounds and beliefs in that support. Hearts have been the conduit for friendship for me with many folks who i would maybe not get on with otherwise initially and they are the only real reason why my late father and I ever even spoke or had anything in common, also actually the reason that i was able to get to know my step-dad despite not originally getting on too well with him... We are now solid mates though.

Football in it's self is the international language of men and a feckin good ice-breaker in an awkward silence... Hearts however are something just SO much better. :)

Good post mate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We're excellent for numbers, but that's about it.

Nah buddy... We are so much more in my opinion, we have our foibles, YES...

But we are so much more than just a random mass of bodies, seriously, you will hopefully realise this yourself one day too. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

Dougal,

Spot on mate, no just that though, the fact is that we have people from all walks of life and very different backgrounds and beliefs in that support. Hearts have been the conduit for friendship for me with many folks who i would maybe not get on with otherwise initially and they are the only real reason why my late father and I ever even spoke or had anything in common, also actually the reason that i was able to get to know my step-dad despite not originally getting on too well with him... We are now solid mates though.

Football in it's self is the international language of men and a feckin good ice-breaker in an awkward silence... Hearts however are something just SO much better. :)

Good post mate.

Thats why we are mates, Hearts have taken me through some hard times in my life.

Have so many pals alive and lost who i have braved the terracing .with.

When you bring your women to meet my family, enjoy my baby tyne.

We are hearts .

Dougthumbsup.gif

some are better than others.

All fans are equal.

But some fans are more equal than others.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

JMT - Are you going for the most negative bassa oan KB award :whistling:

50% of my post was actually positive - I put it to you that it's actually your glass that's half-empty.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thats why we are mates, Hearts have taken me through some hard times in my life.

Have so many pals alive and lost who i have braved the terracing .with.

When you bring your women to meet my family, enjoy my baby tyne.

We are hearts .

Dougthumbsup.gif

That is true. Hearts are a great starting off point but you then inevitably move on to other topics and interests and that is when friendship can materialise... Been the case for me on a few occasions but...

Like to think we are now just friends anyway now Doogstar! :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

Who cares CJ we are real Hearts fans, mind you we dont agree at all timeswhistling.gif ,

All fans are equal.

But some fans are more equal than others.

2+2=4 type post IMO.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

50% of my post was actually positive - I put it to you that it's actually your glass that's half-empty.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

;)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Bordeaux, feyenoord, basle...

Miller Jambo 60

Who cares CJ we are real Hearts fans, mind you we dont agree at all timeswhistling.gif ,

Nah buddy... We are so much more in my opinion, we have our foibles, YES...

But we are so much more than just a random mass of bodies, seriously, you will hopefully realise this yourself one day too. :thumbsup:

Could not agree more with this statement.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In keeping with the OP...

Next time any of you are at the bar or outside snuffin' a tab, before or after a Hearts game, speak to the guy/gal next to you and have a wee bit banter...

The old-boys, the tidy girls, the gruff looking bams, the barmaid on her break, the arrogant student and the aloof suited types... All are potential wells of knowledge on our common interest and I tell you what... Take first impressions to one side?... there is a wee bit magic that crops up time and time again when you take the time to take the time! :thumbsup:

HHGH

You only have to tell me once Doug :santa1:

Paris!!!

We're not all friends, but that is the point!!!

There is something about Hearts that can draw people together who don't even like each other!

Of course, there are many who become real mates and, the fact that my son and daughter and now my grandson are all passionate Hearts supporters, makes for a great relationship!

Dare I say it's bordering on the "spiritual"!

Miller Jambo 60

In keeping with the OP...

Next time any of you are at the bar or outside snuffin' a tab, before or after a Hearts game, speak to the guy/gal next to you and have a wee bit banter...

The old-boys, the tidy girls, the gruff looking bams, the barmaid on her break, the arrogant student and the aloof suited types... All are potential wells of knowledge on our common interest and I tell you what... Take first impressions to one side?... there is a wee bit magic that crops up time and time again when you take the time to take the time! :thumbsup:

HHGH

Thats deep mate but i luv it, mind i was told to leave the Haymarket cos i had my hearts top on , my reply im leaving wi my pintsmiliz23.gif

WorldChampions1902

Exactly what I was thinking.

The OP needs to get abroad with Hearts before he makes such ill-informed comments. Might I suggest he has a peek at Youtube to see for example the size of our support at Feyenoord. I was there and it brings the hairs up on my neck, every time I watch the clip. An absolutely awesome support that clearly demonstrates the huge following Hearts have.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Exactly what I was thinking.

The OP needs to get abroad with Hearts before he makes such ill-informed comments. Might I suggest he has a peek at Youtube to see for example the size of our support at Feyenoord. I was there and it brings the hairs up on my neck, every time I watch the clip. An absolutely awesome support that clearly demonstrates the huge following Hearts have.

Don't think the OP is in dissagreement with what you said... Did you mean JMT?

WorldChampions1902

Don't think the OP is in dissagreement with what you said... Did you mean JMT?

My apologies. My comment was in respect of post no.2. How anyone can think we don't take many abroad is beyond me! No.2 needs to get on more Euro trips. ;)

Miller Jambo 60

My apologies. My comment was in respect of post no.2. How anyone can think we don't take many abroad is beyond me! No.2 needs to get on more Euro trips. ;)

I have hearts from 6 points in the league title, lets go guys,

Archived