Skacel fit for derby?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Unlikely I understand.

:o

However, I really don't actually know, I am just hoping to get any Hobos on here excited.

If he's not fit and is running the risk of further injury then it would be better if he didn't play.

If it was a proper injury then I'd agree but sounds as if they think it's a teeny calf tear that should clear up of its own accord as long as he doesn't overdo it. Mind you, I'm certainly no doctor so some of that could be reading between the lines.

Drylaw Hearts

If it was a proper injury then I'd agree but sounds as if they think it's a teeny calf tear that should clear up of its own accord as long as he doesn't overdo it. Mind you, I'm certainly no doctor so some of that could be reading between the lines.

The thought of Rudi missing the remainder of January (along with the possibility of Kyle) does not bare thinking about.

Remnants of Standards

I actually thought he looked below-par against motherwell, and remarked it was strange for a player so on the crest of a wave to be so ineffective; this injury would explain why.

If he felt as he did then then don't risk him, we have enough in the locker to give them another horsing.

Toot! Toot!

All aboard the happy train.

The thought of Rudi missing the remainder of January (along with the possibility of Kyle) does not bare thinking about.

This is true. But there isn't any reason to think that they're likely to take ANY chances with injured players, no matter how important or valuable they are. They seem to have been very careful with Driver, Wallace etc.....Rudi's important but we can win games without him, I don't think they'd risk him if he's not fit to play. Not even for a derby.

blindfold him, tie his legs together and play him for 20 minutes and he'd still score against that shower of shite

Drylaw Hearts

This is true. But there isn't any reason to think that they're likely to take ANY chances with injured players, no matter how important or valuable they are. They seem to have been very careful with Driver, Wallace etc.....Rudi's important but we can win games without him, I don't think they'd risk him if he's not fit to play. Not even for a derby.

Agreed.

JJ knows what he's doing.

:)

Disser Pointon

As I said on another thread we really missed his delivery last night our corners and free kicks were woeful. It is possible that Jeff is playing mind games and he has no chance of making it, JJ has priors for that!

blindfold him, tie his legs together and play him for 20 minutes and he'd still score against that shower of shite

At least we agree on something! :whistling:

It is possible that Jeff is playing mind games and he has no chance of making it, JJ has priors for that!

He also has priors for saying a player is very doubtful, then putting him in from the start, so who knows! No doubt the entire (home) support will be lifted if Skacel starts.

From what he said after he'd had his leg scanned he felt fine so hopefully be ok for the derby. I'll see if I can find out the now.

From what he said after he'd had his leg scanned he felt fine so hopefully be ok for the derby. I'll see if I can find out the now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived